• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Memories Of 9/11...Where Were You On Tat Fateful Day.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Glendale about to get ready to go office when my sis who left earlier called me to switch on the telly. She heard the news on radio on the way to her office. So I switched it on and watch the whole thing as it was happening. After that I went to office and everyone was not working watching the tv or listening to the radio. Some friends I know were flying at that time and their flights were immediately told to land at the nearest airport. About 600 aircraft were in the sky at that time and in an hour no civil aircraft except military ones were in the skies. It was an experience I will never forget.

Anyways, here are a few pics of the new

2yoep2p.jpg
[/IMG]
mmwsh1.jpg
[/IMG]
23r973r.jpg
[/IMG]
zxmvib.jpg
[/IMG]
The attackers were not afghans nor iraqis. But both countries suffered from US irrationality. And were not compensated nor were US leaders and army found guilty of war crimes.

After this they attacked Libya. A country of just less than 5 million) . Then Syria.
No reason to do this except to destabilise the middle east.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This statement was censored and not available to the American people.

The BBC published Bin Laden's statement of denial in which he said:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mex.html
What osama said is true. The people votes for their senators and congressmen but once in office, they serve the lobbyist and not for the people who voted them in.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And after 9/11, Chinese look at malays as security threat when it was Chinese who seized island from Malays.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether is Democrats or Republicans, NATO expansion in Europe moved closer to Russia. No changes because the voters have no say I how the go men works. It is the dark state that controls everything.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I didn't gave a fark about it at that time because I just find amdk news not very newsworthy. I have never relate anything in my life with amerika and amdk

Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
9/11 is a hoax.

Watch how WTC building 7 fall, amongst many other inconsistencies.

Most of the alleged highjackers were known to Saudi and CIA intelligence.

Justice for the victims of 9/11 when the inconvenient truth comes out.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The twin World Trade Center towers were designed to withstand multiple impacts of the largest commercial airliners in production at the time - the Boeing 707.

The official story in the 9/11 Commission Report was that the towers would not have been brought down by the impact of the airliners alone (true), but that the collapse of the buildings was due to burning jet fuel that melted the steel infrastructure of the towers.

There are a few problems that I would like to point out with the official story right away:

1. Jet fuel does not burn at a high enough temperature to melt construction grade steel. Jet A burns at about 350 C in an open air environment. It can get as hot as 980 C in a controlled and optimal environment. The WTC steel was tested by UL at 2,000 C, and it retained its specification. It is not likely that an open air burn for less than an hour would have caused enough deformation to result in collapse - nor would the burning Jet A have gotten hot enough to melt the steel. In fact many other steel buildings have burned for hours upon hours with only superficial damage. The WTC twin towers and WTC building 7 would be the first, second, and third steel buildings ever to collapse due to fire.
  2. The way the towers came down is consistent with a controlled demolition. Both towers fell into their own footprints at nearly free fall speeds. It simply does not make sense that the towers would have fallen through their own mass - through the path of highest resistance - unless the towers came down in a controlled demolition.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
airplane is like a giant hollow aluminium tube . it cannot crash into a solid solid steel structure .

Southwest airline plane hit lamp post
MDYAEG3IKNDDZG2LQLFWP3YLHA.jpg

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The former top US official added, “The reason it was obvious to me that 9/11 was an inside job is that, as it was presented, it amounted to the worse humiliation a superpower had suffered in all of recorded history. A handful of young Saudi Arabians without support of any state or security agency had delivered a crushing blow to the image of the United States. The almighty National Security Apparatus was incapable of warding off a handful of foreigners who, magically, caused US airport security to fail four times on the same morning, hijack 4 airliners, cause the US military to conduct a simulation of the attack at the same time an actual attack was occurring, thus causing massive confusion that prevented the US Air Force from intercepting the hijacked airliners. The young men also prevented VP Dick Cheney, who was monitoring ‘the attack on America,’ from blocking the attack on the Pentagon.”
“When you look at this record of extraordinary failure of the multi-trillion dollar National Security State and hear no demand from the President of the United States, the Pentagon and Joint Chiefs of Staff, Congress, and the media for investigation and accountability for the government’s total failure, hearing instead opposition to any inquiry, you know for an absolute fact that the highest levels of the US government were responsible for the attack in order to unleash war on the Middle East, just as Pearl Harbor was a Roosevelt orchestration to get the US into a war that Congress and the American people opposed,” he pointed out.
“If in fact the US government believed its narrative, the government, embarrassed to the hilt, would have been demanding explanation and accountability. There would have been endless investigation. Many heads would have rolled. I spent a quarter century in Washington, and I know for a fact that the government would not have been content to assemble a Commission and then read an implausible account to them and call that an investigation of America’s and their own humiliation,” he continued.

“What the government did instead of an investigation was to quickly destroy all the evidence. The massive steel beams of the towers clearly cut at an angle by high temperature explosives were quickly collected over objections by fire marshals, shipped out of the country in order to get rid of the evidence, and sold as scrap metal in Asia,” he noted.