• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

22yo M’sian Student Marries 48yo Teacher, Says They Were ‘ Fated’ To Be Together

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

22yo M’sian Student Marries 48yo Teacher, Says They Were ‘ Fated’ To Be Together

26 years apart.

SARAH YEOH
MAY 5, 2023

22yo m'sian student marries 48yo teacher, says they were ' fated' to be together | weirdkaya
Cover image via Harian Metro

We all have probably heard of the phrase ‘Love is blind’ whenever it comes to the most unlikely people getting in a relationship or marriage.​

For this couple in Kota Tinggi, Johor, they turned heads and eyeballs after it was revealed that it was a relationship between a 22-year-old student and his 48-year-old teacher — an age difference of 26 years.
22yo m'sian student marries 48yo teacher, says they were ' fated' to be together
Photo via Harian Metro

Started out as student-teacher relationship​

Speaking to Harian Metro, the student named Muhammad Danial said he never once thought he would end up marrying his teacher Jamilah Mohd, who taught him Malay in secondary school.
- Advertisements -

I first met her in 2016 when I was Form Three and she was my Malay teacher. At the time, I only had a student-teacher relationship with her and had no feelings for her whatsoever.
“I also admired her caring personality and how she was able to be close to her students. However, we lost contact when I entered Form Four and I’d only ask how’s she doing whenever I bumped into her at the teachers’ room,” he said.
22yo m'sian student marries 48yo teacher, says they were ' fated' to be together
Photo via Harian Metro

Confesses his feelings for teacher​

It wasn’t until Muhammad Danial’s 17th birthday did he realise that he wanted to know Jamilah more intimately.

- Advertisements -

“Ever since she sent me a birthday wish, we got even closer and I eventually fell for her. One day, I confessed my feelings to her but she rejected me, citing her position as a teacher as the main reason.
“However, I refused to give up and would find all kinds of ways to contact her. I also kept messaging her on WhatsApp until she didn’t answer my calls or reply my messages anymore.”
Photo via Harian Metro

‘Fate brought us together’​

Despite Jamilah’s ‘silent treatment’, it only spurred Muhammad Danial to press on, where he walked over to her housing area even though he didn’t know where its exact location was.
ADVERTISEMENT

Fate eventually brought me to her home and I came clean with her. Although she still refused to enter a relationship with me as she was unsure how long it would last, I continued to persuade her until she finally relented.
“After obtaining my family’s blessing on our relationship, we arranged to get married in 2019 but it was delayed to Nov 25, 2021 due to the Movement Control Order (MCO),” he said.
Photo via Harian Metro
Despite the age difference, Muhammad Danial said it was just a number and expressed gratefulness for finding a spouse at such a young age.
“I will try my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a husband and there is still much for me to learn. However, I’m fortunate to have a wife who has been helping me and giving me advice.”
- Advertisements -

Congratulations to the couple and we hope they will stay together for many years to come!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In less than a decade's time she will morph into Rosmah, and he will seek out a younger, more serviceable puki.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horny teacher type. @syed putra 可以吗?

@syed putra 's seeds are reserved exclusively for fair-skinned Chinese girls.

He is on a peace mission to reconcile Muslims with the rest of the world. He epitomizes the true spirit of the religion of peace.
I must admit i had the hots for those chinese teachers in mini skirts. But it didn't work out. Maybe in the next life.