• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matlaysian Chinese Foreign Trash 'Fresh Grad'

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, i encountered a funny incident.

There used to be this young chap (a Malaysian Chinese) who had just graduated from Anti-U Uni. This chap really one piece of work. Ask him to do report, then he say he not really able to do so, as he say "my degree is not a biz degree" (he grad with a psychology-related degree la). Cheebye...ask u do report, tok so much cock!

To be fair, this chap can do statistics well. But on the flip side, he can't report them in a easy to understand format. Well it's a certainty that the clients won't understand a shit he write lor!

He has extremely poor EQ as well. Once, when he was told to follow an earlier report format to do, he said "this part of the report is USELESS...". CB...useless you also dun say so loud la! Anyway not i do one. hehe...

So after a month, this foreign trash decided to quit. So we were all pretty relieved in a way.

A couple of days ago, the boss checked his email, and received a resume from a guy with the same name as this foreign trash. He opened up the resume and was shocked to see that it belonged to the same trash!

So of cos he was curious and decided to give this chap a call. The useless bugger then explained that he had quit his last job. Apparently, he buay song that his boss tell him to change the color of a powerpoint and decided to quit. He has since been out of job for a month or so, and he may have to balek kampung back to Matlaysia. lol! So he damn desperate and want us to take him back. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Lesson of the day: Don't hire a foreign trash fresh grad!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Malaysian FT should join the civil service or the GLC's, I am sure he will make it there, and who knows, maybe a minister in years to come. Look at 'jamban lady' & the "cowbunga that wears SBO"...

This kind cannot survive in the private sector.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He buay song the boss but he sent his resume back to the same freaking company? lol

I like this guy already

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He buay song the boss but he sent his resume back to the same freaking company? lol

I like this guy already

Everyone had a good laugh! If company got budget, can hire this chap to fill in the role of village idiot! :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Company pay him gd not...?
Pay peanuts get peanuts i guess..

for his degree; wonder y ur company hire him at first place ? wrong degree at the wrong place ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who originally hired him:confused:

If this guy is not suitable for the job why was he hired at all?

Most MNCs don't focus on paper credentials, but on experience & ability. Sometimes it doesn't work out but at least they have a proper vetting process in place to weed out unsuitable candidates

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is that his behaviour is perfectly reasonable from his point of view. He needs a job and the company *ahem needs his talents. His lack of EQ allows him to have the cheek to apply back to the same company AND YET not call the boss. He would rather send in a resume.

Truly a village idiot.