• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Math homework for Narong Wongwan

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always say anyone here who gets his name in a thread header has 'made it' in SBF liao....

Thanks to bro TFBH for the confirmation :biggrin:
Why don't you ask TFBH to start a thread dedicated to your "Mensa standard" IQ? :biggrin:
I think you might become even more famous, right? :p

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115278-Mensa-IQ-test-Are-u-a-GENIUS&p=1239394#post1239394
My IQ consistently always score above 150.....will try out the test and see my score

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?181238-jeopardy-question&p=1871769#post1871769
The question also stump me at first....and I got IQ of Mensa standard
Then how come that moron minion TFBH refer to you as "not the sharpest tool in the shed"? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Spam in more threads leh....
Why only post 1-2 threads?
Haven finish your shift?
Where Andrew Yeo photo?

Photo will be posted when he least expects it. :wink:

As for spam in more threads, that's your thing now right? Don't tell me what to do. :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Photo will be posted when he least expects it. :wink:

As for spam in more threads, that's your thing now right? Don't tell me what to do. :rolleyes:

Don't go around disrupting constructive discussion threads started by other forummers hor!

A gay homosexual like you needs to learn some fucking basic courtesy.

jw5

Loyal
A gay cocksucker like you needs to have more dignity instead of sucking your master's cock all the time.

Don't go around disrupting constructive discussion threads started by other forummers hor!

A gay homosexual like you needs to learn some fucking basic courtesy.