• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mata Mata too sexy: Petition for Mslims to cover up

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harlo, THIS is Cecilia....

shmain.jpg

This one is HOLeY, you must hold hands, & praise gourd!, before you bonk her! this what is known as CROSSOVER!!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not hard to achieve. They are very horny.

Dun be deceived by the tudung, it has not directly linked to if they are religious or not. Many are for show only.

Besides nurses, stewardess and Hawaiian theme night at G clubs.....someone should introduce a religious night where whores dressed up in nun habits and tudongs...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tudung girls are wild because less people approach them thinking that they are religious but they will throw the religion aside if you press the right button. They will fulfil your wildest fantasy.

They just dun like to be seen as sluts...on the surface.

dpnm1jhsbztqmb7pangf.jpg

I think you need to make a clear distinction between Burqa/Niqabs and Hijabs. Personally, I don't have a problem with women wearing the hijab or tudongs so long as I can still see their face however, I do share some of your concerns about the burqa.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
why melayu like to talk like the community must do this the community must do that...

everyone claims to be speaking for the community. can't they practice some individualism?