• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mata Mata too sexy: Petition for Mslims to cover up

evian

Alfrescian
Loyal
308hijabpetition.jpg

Half of those signing are from m&d Land. Haha. Najib sending his ginna down.

This petition is bullshit. No where in the Koran does it state that a woman must wear a hijab or burqa to cover her face. It is NOT an obligation and if women don't like it they can go do something else. There are many front line jobs where facial recognition is important - medical, security and law are such examples.

For example, if I'm in a medical consultation with a doctor who is wearing a burqa, I will damn well want to see her face when she is telling me I've got stage 3 cancer and only six months to live. I have every right to determine the validity of her diagnosis and what level of empathy she is showing towards me. All terminal patients deserve that as a minimum.

Frankly, I don't give a shit if they implement this in Mudland but I will fight tooth and nail against this ever happened in Singapore.

And don't even get me started on the burqa being a barrier to social integration, just look at the shit storm in Western Europe.

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This petition is bullshit. No where in the Koran does it state that a woman must wear a hijab or burqa to cover her face. It is NOT an obligation and if women don't like it they can go do something else. There are many front line jobs where facial recognition is important - medical, security and law are such examples.

For example, if I'm in a medical consultation with a doctor who is wearing a burqa, I will damn well want to see her face when she is telling me I've got stage 3 cancer and only six months to live. I have every right to determine the validity of her diagnosis and what level of empathy she is showing towards me. All terminal patients deserve that as a minimum.

Frankly, I don't give a shit if they implement this in Mudland but I will fight tooth and nail against this ever happened in Singapore.

And don't even get me started on the burqa being a barrier to social integration, just look at the shit storm in Western Europe.

I think you need to make a clear distinction between Burqa/Niqabs and Hijabs. Personally, I don't have a problem with women wearing the hijab or tudongs so long as I can still see their face however, I do share some of your concerns about the burqa.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This move is initiated by some Minahs who think that donning the head scarves is the latest fashion trend for Muslim women worldwide .. Most Minahs I know still prefer to leave their heads bare..

One Muslim brother once told me, they cover everything, except you KNOW WHERE!! ha ha ha :biggrin:

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow u really know your international affairs, do u read the shit times religiously? why don't you start your own petition? or do u need permission from some scholar to do that?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the first place, Muslims are not forced to remove because they have a choice not to work for that particular industry. No one force them to join the uniform group like nursing, police. They can become teachers, front desk reception, etc. In fact, I see it the other way round where they are trying to force Muslims to don the headscarf using peer pressure. I have known wild minah who don tudong at work because everyone does and cant wait it get rid of it once finish work.

Once and for all, it is not an obligation to wear tudung lah. Wear only when one is ready. These Muslims really like to make a big fuck over everything. If they are really religious, stop having pre-martial sex. There is none that I known who dun do it.

308hijabpetition.jpg

Half of those signing are from m&d Land. Haha. Najib sending his ginna down.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
That you are absolutely right bro.

Moslems in the region are the laughing stick of the arab world. While the arabs drink and fuck pinoys like nobody business, here in Singapore every bloody mat/minah thinks they are pious servants of Mohammed.

So concerned over Tudongs and Hallal food, but these are all outwardly concerns. All about face. Let me give them some face!

193_doggy_office.jpg

SlickJon

Alfrescian
Loyal
this petition is a fucking joke...one look at the signatories and its so obvious that it can be rigged...