• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat rediscover himself after prison...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So why going to prison can change one's sexual orientation or even gender?

Google translate:

Determined to build a new life

EXPERIENCE spends six weeks in jail in 2008 for mistreating a domestic offense, really profound impact on Ms. Sarah Schmitzkova, that he was aiming to build a new life once released.

Interestingly, people who previously named Muhammad Iz'aan Mohd Sazali, selecting transforming his life by doing two things - sex change operation in Thailand in 2009 and set up charities, Jannatul Society, registered with the Registrar of Societies (ROS) in this.

Established charity is among 11 new organizations Malay / Muslims who are registered with ROS since 2009.

Besides Jannatul Society, established several bodies including Heal Club, Malay Youth Performing Arts (MyPart), the Singapore Muslim Handicapped, Muslim Lawyers Association and the Financial Planning Association of Muslim.

Why is Ms. Sarah set Jannatul Society?

BH_20121020_WINDOWK_222306.jpg

Berazam bina hidup baru

PENGALAMAN meringkuk selama enam minggu di penjara pada 2008 atas kesalahan mendera seorang pembantu rumah, benar-benar memberi kesan mendalam ke atas Cik Sarah Schmitzkova, sehinggakan beliau berazam mahu membina hidup baru sebaik dibebaskan.

Menariknya, insan yang sebelum ini bernama Muhammad Iz'aan Mohd Sazali ini, memilih merubah keadaan hidupnya dengan melakukan dua perkara - menjalani pembedahan menukar jantina di Thailand pada 2009 dan menubuhkan badan kebajikan, Jannatul Society, yang berdaftar dengan Pendaftar Pertubuhan (ROS) pada tahun ini.

Badan kebajikan yang ditubuhkan ini merupakan antara 11 pertubuhan baru Melayu/Islam yang telah berdaftar dengan ROS sejak 2009.

Selain Jannatul Society, beberapa badan yang ditubuhkan termasuk Kelab HEAL, Malay Youth Performing Arts (MyPart), Kumpulan Orang Cacat Muslim Singapura, Persatuan Peguam Muslim serta Persatuan Perancangan Kewangan Muslim.

Mengapakah Cik Sarah menubuhkan Jannatul Society?

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatty, this one Malays we call bapok. Girlfriends of bapok call them 'Nyah', short for 'Mak Nyah'. So next time you hear 'Mak Nyah', it means same same.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Believe me, many men after coming to Thailand rediscovered they are actually younger.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
after prison, he realised he wasn't suited to be a Malay? what is Schmitzkova?

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that homosexuality is more of a psychology problem than biological problem.

How can a Mat thinks he is an ang moh?

He needs help!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS so siong, Reservist so ley chay,
Women's Charter so powerful,
pussy can even sell IT contracts,
that men here secretly wish to become women!

AWARE feminazis, on the other hand,
enjoying all the equality from social injustice on men,
insist on surgically graft dicks on themselves
and still be addressed as Miss or Madam!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why going to prison can change one's sexual orientation or even gender?

Google translate:

Determined to build a new life

EXPERIENCE spends six weeks in jail in 2008 for mistreating a domestic offense, really profound impact on Ms. Sarah Schmitzkova, that he was aiming to build a new life once released.

Interestingly, people who previously named Muhammad Iz'aan Mohd Sazali, selecting transforming his life by doing two things - sex change operation in Thailand in 2009 and set up charities, Jannatul Society, registered with the Registrar of Societies (ROS) in this.

Established charity is among 11 new organizations Malay / Muslims who are registered with ROS since 2009.

Besides Jannatul Society, established several bodies including Heal Club, Malay Youth Performing Arts (MyPart), the Singapore Muslim Handicapped, Muslim Lawyers Association and the Financial Planning Association of Muslim.

Why is Ms. Sarah set Jannatul Society?
Well Mr. Sazali before he became Ms. Sarah probably discover the pleasure of anal sex when his ass was constantly sodomized while in prison. So much so that he wants to make it a permanent and legal feature that he is willing to undergo a sex change to enjoy it.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard Ms Sarah is very angry with the postings of her and the negative comments about her.

I present her with this video lah.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hE18CGmtXqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex druggies & ex-gangsters all see the light & converted to christianity & eventually becomes pastors to help fellow ex-offenders. Mats cannot do the same because their religion forbids them to do so but their religion did not forbid them to cut off their kukujiao mah!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I was in Secondary school, most of the bapok in the school were Malay... and they are rather open about it.

Why har? Is it their genes or food?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in Secondary school, most of the bapok in the school were Malay... and they are rather open about it.

Why har? Is it their genes or food?

I think u better ask syed putra or whoami about this somehow they will find a way to blame chinese ppl on this.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think got to give him / her credit for changing his/ her life for the better and helping others. At least he/she is not working as a prostitute at serangoon.