• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat fucks Sec 1 girl, give her VD. Kukushit, is that you?

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
The act of pumping petrol or diesel into your vehicle is analogous to sex. You stick the pump into the hole, you squeeze the trigger and shoot the liquid into the hole. When you are done, you pull out and pay the appropriate amount of money.

Except that this time, its the one getting pumped up who pays, not the one shooting liquid from the pump!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hold on now!
The cobbler said that he could have sex with the girl.
I bet my last dollar, the cobbler already makan the girl before. He should be investigated.

The cobbler is the pimp. I wonder why he did not get charged. Obviously he is exploiting the child for sex too.