• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive 14-hour operation at Geylang : 170 people arrested

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic27.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
previous years, when i walk the street of geylang, i dun understand why PAP allow this to happen? This is not the PAP practise?

Now, it is back to the good old PAP we knew.

I do not know what trigger it. But it is about time. Because criminals gangs are exploiting women there. It should be stopped.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r wrong... Nobody exploits the women there lor...

On one occasion when I went there for lunch, I kena one lady Tair Lum Par... Who exploits who?

These ladies are very smart and know what they want in Singapore...

previous years, when i walk the street of geylang, i dun understand why PAP allow this to happen? This is not the PAP practise?

Now, it is back to the good old PAP we knew.

I do not know what trigger it. But it is about time. Because criminals gangs are exploiting women there. It should be stopped.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r wrong... Nobody exploits the women there lor...

On one occasion when I went there for lunch, I kena one lady Tair Lum Par... Who exploits who?

These ladies are very smart and know what they want in Singapore...

are you blind?
of course there are women being exploited there.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who who tell me who?

Where are they?

Can give her name n contact? I go save her from exploitation...

Knnbccb ERP price keeps going skyward and seems there is no NGO to stop it from infinite rising...

are you blind?
of course there are women being exploited there.