• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive 14-hour operation at Geylang : 170 people arrested

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the undercover had been working for mths collecting info, this is why the CID, CNB, ICA know exactly which house and location to raid and make the arrest lah..ok i can only tell you these

Hello, no world cup balless sinkie,

This is your signature:

"Whoever governs Singapore must have that iron in him, or give it up! This is not a game of cards! This is your life and mine! I spent a whole life-time building this, and as long as I am in charge, nobody is going to knock it down." - 1980 Lee Kuan Yew

The problem is, this LKY sinkie didn't ask himself if others want him to be in charge or not.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, no world cup balless sinkie,

This is your signature:

The problem is, this LKY sinkie didn't ask himself if others want him to be in charge or not.

CB Kia tonychat,

if bangkok police do a crackdown on vice-related activities, half the bangkok's population would be arrested (incldg u and your ladyboy prostitute wife)..:biggrin:

luckily for you the bangkok police can be easily bribe with a few bahts..:biggrin:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
geylang4.jpg

PHOTO: SPF

Last edited:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, Bro Postnew, you photojournalist or what ?

From Haiti to Geylang, yr photos are never ending.

you very steady man :cool: !

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is more to control the situation in Geylang that is getting out of hand. The fact that they operate blantly in the open is disrepectful to the authorities. The operation is to send a warning to all and also to test the coordination between the different departments.

You dun see them raiding Hotel 81 for vices isn't it? That is because these vices operators have some basic understanding that they should not be seen openly.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police can conduct as many raids as they want to in Geylang area but can they do the same if the vice activities shift its ground to the 2 IRs in Sentosa and Marina?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to wait for the next Raid. :biggrin:

Saw one photo with "New Beijing" and 2 chio girls arrested. Heard these girls 'moonlight' there during afternoon then head to HIGH class KTVs after 6pm. True or not? So waiting for more photos to confirm. hehe go there later caught with pants down and my kuku in one of the girl's mouth then how?

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type of operation is more to clear out "uncontrolled" and "unmanaged" illegal activities rather than to wipe out these type of activities completely. every once in a while catch some here and there, looks good on record what. If one time catch all next year nothing to do already how :smile:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arresting only 170 in the open lorongs of Geylang is NOTHING.

Not even tip of the iceberg, there is perhaps 10000 PRC chickens, pimps, gambling operators operating in Sinkapoor, in the Geylang Lorongs alones.

My fren told me the leading Geylang Ah Long racket is now run by PRC traid, commies affiliated.

We import FTrash and their crimes into Sinkapoor

This is more to control the situation in Geylang that is getting out of hand. The fact that they operate blantly in the open is disrepectful to the authorities. The operation is to send a warning to all and also to test the coordination between the different departments.

You dun see them raiding Hotel 81 for vices isn't it? That is because these vices operators have some basic understanding that they should not be seen openly.