• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mask-wearing no longer mandatory on public transport from Feb 13, as Singapore steps down COVID-19 restrictions

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I even called up ICA and MOH to clarify, and they said I would be sent back to JB if I did not have a negative PDT.
I have been enjoying my jb trips all the while. Lol.

Dun follow the rule so on the ball.. Can act blur just blur. They didn't need u to declare u r unvaxxed so keep quiet and move along.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I even called up ICA and MOH to clarify, and they said I would be sent back to JB if I did not have a negative PDT.
You stay at the cuaseway till midnight. When the clock strikes 1201, the virus will stop attacking the unvaxxed. They listen to the cunts in white

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is the verdict? Do you need PDT if you go back through JB land route? If so, why for around or more than 10 times, i have been in and out of JB without any issue since the time there is no need any declaration of vaxx status?

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
already can see ppl who dun give a fuck abt it anymore in the train

dun even need to wait until next mon

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is the verdict? Do you need PDT if you go back through JB land route? If so, why for around or more than 10 times, i have been in and out of JB without any issue since the time there is no need any declaration of vaxx status?
The website I showed you is the official mouthpiece. It says nothing about your personal experience.

When I was at ICA Lavender, none of the officers were able to tell me the official position as unvaccinated was a rare occurrence for them. And they referred me to MOH.

So MOH position is exactly like what's written on the website. If you don't self confess that you are unvaccinated, ICA will not bother to check the system for your vaccination status, especially at land border.

If you are vaccinated or officially tested, your status will be reflected on healthhub.sg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
already can see ppl who dun give a fuck abt it anymore in the train

dun even need to wait until next mon

No worries, there will be buffoons who keep wearing a mask. In fact, I believe they will wear them even if you pay them not to.

Unfortunately, there will be a batch of children who believe wearing a mask is the 'norm'. Because that's all they've known in the past 2-3 years.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, there will be buffoons who keep wearing a mask. In fact, I believe they will wear them even if you pay them not to.

Unfortunately, there will be a batch of children who believe wearing a mask is the 'norm'. Because that's all they've known in the past 2-3 years.
same like the vaccination programs, the ppl should have a choice

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/mask-wearing-feb-13-dorscon-green-mtf-covid-19-3265126

SINGAPORE: The wearing of masks on public transport as well as some healthcare and residential care settings will no longer be mandatory from Monday (Feb 13), when Singapore also steps down its disease alert to its lowest level since the COVID-19 pandemic started.
But the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Thursday that it will retain the practice of mask-wearing for visitors, staff and patients in settings where there is interaction with patients as well as in indoor patient-facing areas - like hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.
This will be an MOH requirement rather than mandated under COVID-19 regulations, to better protect patients and healthcare workers from infectious diseases in general, the ministry said in a press release.
Since April last year, Singapore has also maintained a Yellow status - the second lowest tier - under its Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) framework.
From Monday, it will move down to code Green, putting COVID-19 in the same category as the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and the H7N9 bird flu strain.

Related:​

Singapore to scrap all COVID-19 border measures from Feb 13

Singapore to further scale back COVID-19 financial support; vaccines and antivirals stay fully subsidised

It was three years ago when Singapore first raised its DORSCON level to Orange on February 7, 2020 and implemented mask-wearing requirements in April 2020.
"A new, endemic COVID-19 normal will ... not be static, and we will adjust our measures when necessary," said MOH.
"But unless it is a very dangerous and virulent variant, we should be able to manage these subsequent waves with an appropriate level of measures that does not deviate significantly from the new norm, and continue to live our lives normally."
The ministry also announced that the multi-ministry taskforce (MTF), convened in January 2020 as a whole-of-Government response to COVID-19, will be stepped down.
Instead, MOH will take over management of the COVID-19 situation. But if the situation worsens significantly, the Government will reactivate an appropriate multiagency crisis management structure.
dorsconn-infographic-data.png

REMOVAL OF COVID-19 PROTOCOLS​

MOH also said it would stand down, from Feb 13, Protocols 1-2-3 - which determine what individuals should do if they are unwell or test positive for COVID-19.
Under a new general advisory, medically vulnerable persons that have Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) symptoms, as well as persons with severe, prolonged or worsening ARI symptoms, should see a doctor.
Those with mild ARI symptoms should stay at home until symptoms resolve.
If there is a need to go out while symptomatic, or if asymptomatic but positive for COVID-19, individuals should exercise social responsibility by minimising social interactions, wearing a mask and avoiding crowded places, said MOH.
The ministry also announced the stepping down of contact tracing tool TraceTogether (TT) and the SafeEntry (SE) digital check-in system.
Members of the public can uninstall their TraceTogether App, and companies may do the same for the SafeEntry (Business) App.
A TraceTogether token return exercise will take place from Feb 13 to Mar 12, and members of the public can return their tokens at counters at all 108 Community Clubs or Centres (CCs).
"Over the past few months, as the pandemic situation stabilised, the Government has progressively stepped down TT and SE," said MOH.
"We no longer require infected persons to submit TT data, SE data is no longer being collected, and MOH has deleted all identifiable TT and SE data from its servers and databases."
At the same time, MOH said it was "useful" to keep both systems ready for reactivation in the event that new, more dangerous variants of concern emerge. For this purpose, registration details such as names and mobile numbers will be retained in the system, said the ministry.

On behalf of every samster here, I would like to extend our gratitude and thanks To Task Force commanders Gan Kim Yong and Ong Ye Kung for their good leadership and nerves of steel in keeping every sinkie, local and resident safe from the deadly covid virus.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
On behalf of every samster here, I would like to extend our gratitude and thanks To Task Force commanders Gan Kim Yong and Ong Ye Kung for their good leadership and nerves of steel in keeping every sinkie, local and resident safe from the deadly covid virus.
can teach me how to porlumpar like u? serious.