• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Martial Law Should Be Declared In The Event Of Freak Election Result!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opposition has admitted and stated time and time again that they are nowhere near ready to form a functional government. So, what will happen to Singapore in the event of a freak election result. The only solution would be to imposed Martial Law so that Anarchy and Chaos will not reign in Singapore!

Voting is a serious business, make sure you vote for the Party that has the ability to govern Singapore and that is the PAP. Doing otherwise will destroy our great country:mad:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, when they call the army in, we will be activated. So between your father and mother, who will you shoot first and why?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opposition has admitted and stated time and time again that they are nowhere near ready to form a functional government. So, what will happen to Singapore in the event of a freak election result. The only solution would be to imposed Martial Law so that Anarchy and Chaos will not reign in Singapore!

Voting is a serious business, make sure you vote for the Party that has the ability to govern Singapore and that is the PAP. Doing otherwise will destroy our great country:mad:

tumblr_l2xyjfdC0B1qa6qlpo1_400.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, when they call the army in, we will be activated. So between your father and mother, who will you shoot first and why?

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

The army's job will be to maintain peace and order, protect our country's assets and arrest rebels:mad:
My parents are law-abiding citizens...I can see your family is full of treacherous dogs..I will not hesitate to shoot them all!

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

The army's job will be to maintain peace and order, protect our country's assets and arrest rebels:mad:
My parents are law-abiding citizens...I can see your family is full of treacherous dogs..I will not hesitate to shoot them all!

who-cares.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded peasants:oIo::oIo::oIo:
You are testin my patience! I can easily crushed you all like the roaches that you are:oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Gurkhas will be brought over from Nepal to enforce martial law should there be a freak election result:mad::mad:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Gurkhas will be brought over from Nepal to enforce martial law should there be a freak election result:mad::mad:

They will probably kill you first because Singapore NS men damned frustrated with PAP policies. Singapore gurkhas always stand alongside our army boys and not PAP. They report to Singapore and its people. The only freak event is if PAP win and than created an unrest in Singapore. So you better make sure opposition win BIG.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's goal is a better life for all: PM Lee. Vote for PAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1