• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married female teacher, 32, had sex with male student, 15

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might have remember the wrong subjects. Vamjok U from which school I think we came from the same school. Quest <-?

big cannon fairy, she taught in Chong Boon sec. some of my secondary school friend even add her on facebook.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
1994 to 1998.

bow sorry, strong evidence she did teach at queenstown. i admit i am wrong

but she was really teaching in my times at that ah beng sec

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was my teacher at sec 1 lah back in 92. I'm not sure if she was still there by the time I left. So between the link I found, 1989 - 1992 she was definitely teaching at Queenstown. When she transfer to your school I have no idea

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1994 to 1998

Yeah lah the timeline match loh. She first taught me than probably got transferred out sometime later

She was easily the prettiest(and the youngest) teacher at my school back then

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how the husband feels, being cuckolded by a 15 year old boy. :wink:
Ooh, that must have hurt.

Is she the one in this pic?

Zofoj.jpg

Norhayati Binte Abdullah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The married female teacher must be a sinkie PAP supporter. That is how sinkie PAP supporters behave.

Last edited: