• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Balakrishnan Caught Helping To Rag A Female Student In ACJC

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came across this in STOMP Talkback.
http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=52900

Vivian's son, Mark Balakrishnan (cycle in red) was caught on camera helping to rag a female students in ACJC.

2h3d8us.jpg

mai45t.jpg

15vi43.jpg

2r5uwbq.jpg

veqdr8.jpg

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo! Please lah, don't sabor this young boy kenna wack by his father la, nowaday, youngster all like that what!

Give him a break la, give him some freedom to have a little bit fun, afterall, this is a game among the schoolmates, although it seems ridicurous to me, but what to do? this generation all treat this as fun.

Afterall, it is not his choice to be born as a minister's son...

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give the kid a break. You know how tough it is to be a Minister's son, being singled out in the SAF, by the SAF, so as not to be given any White Horse treatment.

It's a hard life.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be responsible la.... let the youth enjoy themselves before they turn into old follies like the rest of us...

Whatever his dad does, how can u rag the poor kid into the pic?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats new?

U have PM's son compraining all the way to the top in the army
U have MP's daughter telling people to get out of her elite face...
U have MM's son tellig people that he needs to "fix" the opposition...

the list goes on....

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you going to compare him with the poor corporal Jeremy Tan?

i can confirm that he will not get the same treatment if the same thing is happening to him.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Lame,why want to attack a young boy in this way? Furthermore whats the big deal? Colleague student's always enjoyed themselves in this way.
Post better thread la.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's just a kid who is having some fun. Why link him to what his father has done? Judge him only when he decides to enter the parliament and when he starts to shoot his mouth off.

Don't you think it's unfair to judge him solely based on this incident?

I don't get some of you guys at all. It's one thing to hate the PAP, one thing to hate the father for saying some stupid things and standing his ground on stupid policies, it's another thing to condemn his children for doing something which is not politically related. :mad:

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i conclude stomper may be

- rival jc

- someone who couldnt make jc grade :rolleyes:

sorry truth hurts to that loser stomper :oIo:

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one who needs to get a life, being so critical of the fun of other people who have nothing to do with you

It hurts to tell the truth, but you are really a cunt without a brain. Maybe I should free you, but, why should I have anything to do with such an obviously stupid and loose woman?

lone_dog69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like anything or everything goes into the news today. Leave the kid alone. Just because his father is an MP does not make him any less different from the rest.

Things done in fun is ok, but not to the point where it offends or outrage a person's modesty.

my thots.