• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many people say No retirement age got other meanings ! You think so?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere in coffeshops, bars, hawker ctes.........people are toking about this funny thing---no retirement age in sinkapore !

Some say it is true becos CPF oredi fail big time !

Some say no work how to live in sinkapore !

Many say no money in sinkapore can die !

But one thing stands out---no retirement age has other meaning like may be LKY wants to contest nex GE and so on until he die, means he will stay in parliament until he dies.
You think so? Like that...jialat liao ! Tragic story for sinkapore !

So instead of speaking for himself not so nice right, he told people to work long long so good for everybody.....so people cannot say he so old still want power.

Those who wish history to be rewritten can wait long long or got no chance to rewrite sinkapore history !

Those who want to see what is in the cupboard can also forget the idea becos if there are skeletons, they oredi throw away .

LKY will die a clean hero ! This is the only history....many people dont like the history to be rewritten.

so those still want to dig the truth....protect yourselves ! No retirement age is here to stay.

MM will be called SMM !

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
No retirement age means only one thing.
YOUR CPF MONEY can only withdraw after 80
in future.
Since you can work, why do you need to withdraw
YOUR MONEY.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
You work and try to pay off your hdb loan...

( I increase the cpf min year by year )

(Just when you reach it , i increase it again)

You no money rite work lah..

( Dun expect me to feed you, you die your bussiness)

Finally i increase to withdrawal at 80 year old..

(you think you can live longer then me? )

illLEEgal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reality of poor economy would lead to LIFETIME UNEMPLOYMENT for some Singaporeans any way. That is no job from birth till death. So there is no retirement because there is no employment at all.:rolleyes::wink:

S

suicidalpap

LKY will only retire on the day of his death. Forced to retire by Gu Mo Ong.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, we must close down CPF. Temasek earning so much money, CPF is redunent as as borrower to gahmen. People cannot retire. CPF is no use. Please close down CPF. No need taxpayer pay so much money hire a group of people don don't know what.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 'no-retirement age' thingy is a prelude to a more sinister problem waiting to happen.

If you are still working as long as you are breathing, with this income, you will not be so calculating when you see ho wmuchiie CPFLife is going to pay you. Therefore, you won;t get so upset and revoke as, combined, you can still sustain.

Imagine when after all these years, your CPFLife is going to pay you lesser than a plate of Char Kway Teow a day, you peasants are going to riot!