• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jordanian-Palestinian: We Welcome Death; So Far Gaza's Losses Haven't Even Been In The Thousands

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/jordanian-...usands-russia-millions-in-wwii-jews-holocaust

Jordanian-Palestinian businessman and former senator Talal Abu Ghazaleh said on an October 12, 2023, show on NBN TV (Lebanon) that the Israelis fear death, "we on the other hand welcome death." He continued to say that Palestinians want their children to die as martyrs, and that this does not exist in the Israeli mentality. Abu Ghazaleh added: "People who flee death cannot defeat people who seek death." Abu Ghazaleh continued to say that Russia willingly sacrificed 27 million of its people during World War II so it could survive. He explained that until now, Gaza has only lost thousands of people, and Israel cannot possibly kill all the two million people in Gaza, because half of them are in the underground tunnels. Abu Ghazaleh continued to claim that a German cabinet minister had told him that Hitler left some Jews alive "on purpose" so that people would understand why the Holocaust was justified.

Talal Abu Ghazaleh: "Israel would not sacrifice a single person. There isn’t a goal for which it would sacrifice a single person. They are afraid of death. Death for them is strange and loathsome. We, on the other hand, welcome death. A Palestinian carries his son on his shoulders, with a headband on the kid’s forehead, which his father inscribed: "Martyrdom Seeker." This is a man who says: 'I want my son to die.' A [Palestinian] mother says: 'I have given birth to six children, so that three could die in the revolution. I gave birth to children so that they would be martyred.' This does not exist in the Zionist mentality."

Interviewer: "So this is not a battle on equal terms. The [enemy] cannot have the same determination as the Palestinians."

Abu Ghazaleh: "You cannot defeat someone who wants to die. People who flee death cannot defeat people who seek death. What happened in Germany in the World War? Entire cities were destroyed. But didn't Germany become later one of the five most wealthy countries in the world? Let them destroy [Gaza]. What is destroyed can be rebuilt. I think that the goal of [Hamas's] lions of humanity was to cause the demolition of those buildings so that they could be rebuilt properly, according to more aesthetic and newer engineering standards."

Interviewer: "This would be true if it wasn't for the multitudes of innocent civilian victims [in Gaza]…"

Abu Ghazaleh: "How many? How many victims?"

Interviewer: "The number goes up every moment…"

Abu Ghazaleh: "How many? Two thousand? The casualties always accumulate, unfortunately... Fine. How many people did Russia sacrifice in its war against the Nazis? 27 million. Not just a thousand... We haven't gotten to thousands yet. Russia knowingly sacrificed those people. It was no coincidence. It is not that Russia did not know that these people were going to die. It wanted 27 million people to die so that Russia survives. We, Palestinians, are the same. There are two million people [in Gaza]. If one dies…I hope I will be one of them. It would be an honor to die as a martyr. But there are two million people in Gaza. Will [Israel] kill two million people? How? Half of them are hidden underground, in tunnels.

"We are facing a problem that has an easy solution. The [Israelis] will not become refugees, because they have their own countries. They have [foreign] passports. All the enemies have dual citizenship. So, we can solve the problem of the [Palestinians] who wait to return to their country, and the Israelis will go back to their countries. After all, they were either forced to come to Palestine, or were led astray.

"The Jews do not have any ideology. All they care about is money and interests. I had a friend who was a German cabinet member. I once asked him: 'When Hitler, may God forgive him, carried out the Holocaust, why didn’t he finish the job and kill all the Jews?’ He said to me: 'It's the other way around, but don't tell anyone I said this. He left a group of them on purpose, so that people would know why we carried out the Holocaust. When you would be tormented by them, you would know the reason.'"