• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Jobs Available But Choosy Singaporeans Only Want Handouts From Government

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Douglas Chua: "Despite the recession and increasing unemployment, Singaporeans are still choosy. As a employer, here are a few examples:

One successful applicant did not bother to call when she failed to show up for her work. Another wanted to start later because she wanted to take a vacation first. A third refused to call to confirm his interest. All three were jobless. Perhaps Singaporeans still believe the Government will help them with more handouts until the recession ends. This is the best time to change Singaporeans' mindset when it comes to employment, especially among yhe unemployed and young job seekers. If, in such hard times, Singaporeans are still choosy about jobs, what will happen when the recovery comes?"

These free-loading lazy Singaporeans should be ashamed of themselves. The government must stop giving handouts for it has develope a Crutch Mentality among the poor, lazy and uneducated.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the brain-less like yourself will believe a GHOST WRITER.

Most employers in Singapore are paying the WORLD'S LOWEST SALARIES in the Industralised WORLD.

Only the Foreign (FTs) prostitutes (really dont like to call u people prostitutes but all of you that cum to s'pore to work for low pay are) will work for such pay.

When are you FTs going to have some pride and ask for REAL SALARIES? You people (FTs) are SHAMELESS!

At least S'poreans have pride and rather NOT work.

Singapore # 1.........Again.

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop lying to yourself lah sinkies are choosy lazy and they complain so much

so consumed with your pride still? lets see if that puts food on the table

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Douglas Chua: "Despite the recession and increasing unemployment, Singaporeans are still choosy. As a employer, here are a few examples:

These free-loading lazy Singaporeans should be ashamed of themselves. The government must stop giving handouts for it has develope a Crutch Mentality among the poor, lazy and uneducated.

I as an employer, have endless enquires for jobs. Hang cheng pai, same in indoland and singapore. People knock my office door to ask for a job. Terms and conditions are given to them to consider. Take it or leave it.

First in the line of fire are people with mentality that talk all day and brag about how bad others are, be it singaporeans or FT in the company. Or talk too much about how lazy others may be.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm going to be neutral on this.

To those affected, when it comes to putting food on the table & u are still choosy & fussy, then don't KPKB (kow peh kow bu) here because by doing that YOU ARE DEVELOPING A CRUTCH MENTALITY, you are expecting the gahmen to do something or spoonfeed u which they won't.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jobs in Singapore are only for the foreigners.....like the old saying goes....don't complain about them......be one of them...and come back to singapore as Foreign Talent. I know a few Singaporean....maybe 3...who came back to singapore after becoming Americans, Australians and British, as expats....have a condo paid for, a car paid for, and finally all expenses paid for to go back to their contry or go anywhere in the world......which means they go for holidays...the whole family.

They are all still in Singapore....and doing very well.......I guess they were the smarter few.....and not even scholars.....and I guess LKY miss them to recruit them for the PAP team.....they even avoided NCO schools and Officer School.......why bother...thay all had bigger plans when they were only 18 years old....and knew where they wanted to be.....when they were in their 30's.

They kept low profile to be out of the limelight......I even know one that makes almost US$1,000,000 as income and bonuses are extra.....all salary in the swiss bank....in singapore you declared "kopi" money.......therefore paying less taxes......isn't that cool.

I hear all the kawpay-kawpo people.......instead of all this complains....make something or do something that will reward your future.......such things as above needs to be planned in advance.,....

The above had planned as early as before starting National Services......and today enjoying their fruits even during recession....and don't have to do reservist....lol

Anyway.....it is just a lesson for everybody...be adventorous.....instead of complaining....I don't get this and I don't get that...PAP doing this and PAP doing that.....let them have their fun with the people who are stupid and are in singapore....be the smart one. (3 out of 2.5 million = 0.0000012%)...I consider this people as one of our should be a real PM.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

One successful applicant did not bother to call when she failed to show up for her work. Another wanted to start later because she wanted to take a vacation first. A third refused to call to confirm his interest. All three were jobless. Perhaps Singaporeans still believe the Government will help them with more handouts until the recession ends. This is the best time to change Singaporeans' mindset when it comes to employment, especially among yhe unemployed and young job seekers.

If, in such hard times, Singaporeans are still choosy about jobs, what will happen when the recovery comes?"

I guess Douglas had not reveal his terms & conditions for the new hires.

Probably his offer will be:
1. Work 6 days a week.
2. 1.2k starting pay regardless you are experienced.
3. No AWS & other medical benefits.
4. 1/2 hr lunch.
5. Work 12 hours daily.

Anybody likes to work in such conditions
if you have a better offer??

Don't blame you can't find people.
Reflect on what you have to offer to employees b4 you started to exploit them.

:cool: :o :cool:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop lying to yourself lah sinkies are choosy lazy and they complain so much

so consumed with your pride still? lets see if that puts food on the table

YEAH...Singaporeans have PRIDE and refuse to work for such 'chow kar' low wages employers.

What's wrong with that?

It's people with pride that have some brains. Unlike the 66.6%

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
YEAH...Singaporeans have PRIDE and refuse to work for such 'chow kar' low wages employers.

What's wrong with that?

It's people with pride that have some brains. Unlike the 66.6%

I find this very very disturbing and in fact very arrogant.

if you have trouble putting food on the table, if you have children to feed and you could find yourself without a home soon, would you still be bothered about pride?

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite true that some Singaporeans are really choosy and fussy over jobs and other things. We should not make this kind of attitude into a habit as it will not be good for our future generation. We all should be more flexible and adaptable to changes. If you are fussy and choosy, surely the employers will have no choice but to hire someone else and this someone else may be a foreigner.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find this very very disturbing and in fact very arrogant.

if you have trouble putting food on the table, if you have children to feed and you could find yourself without a home soon, would you still be bothered about pride?

These retards have develop a crutch mentality.. No job no worries, just ask from the Big Brother, our government.

Super_Hypocrite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well i guess a person with your limited intellect can only support such so called 'jobs'. If singapore is 1st world and has a world class government, how come we have such working conditions? low pay, long hours, limited welfare, high cost of living etc? if LKY did not make things worse and made things better,,,things would be different and even low end jobs like these will have takers,,but instead of improving conditions,,,PAP brings in foreigners and makes things worse for everyone else,,y dont u bring these up with yr masters? instead of sprouting crap ??

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
kick out rubbish talent ... esp foreigner managers who only hire their own kind...

get%20the%20fuck%20out.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
These retards have develop a crutch mentality.. No job no worries, just ask from the Big Brother, our government.

But this is what PAP had developed and PAP need to be responsible.

It is PAP that maps out how Singapore social and economic structure should be and it is PAP who dictates how the people should behave, should study, should think and should live.

So all in all, PAP should at least give the people a some help when they are down and out due to many PAP's policies.

Singaporean develioped many arrogant and stuckup mengtality because PAP developed an education and social policy system which degrads certain jobs and promote others. Had PAP not been doing so much social engineering, do you think we could have a population crisis in the 1st place, you think Singaporeans in general will shun certain jobs if not for the PAP making some jobs look good whereas other jobs look degrading?

Singapore had become a nanny state because of PAP's tight control, hence PAP should be responsible and not behave like some jerk. Even this crutch mentality is a byproduct of what PAP has created and now you just walked away after creating so much shit?

I dont know who you are but you be cursing PAP too one day should you have to suffer so much miosfortune

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well i guess a person with your limited intellect can only support such so called 'jobs'. If singapore is 1st world and has a world class government, how come we have such working conditions? low pay, long hours, limited welfare, high cost of living etc? if LKY did not make things worse and made things better,,,things would be different and even low end jobs like these will have takers,,but instead of improving conditions,,,PAP brings in foreigners and makes things worse for everyone else,,y dont u bring these up with yr masters? instead of sprouting crap ??

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

44mm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno if you guys been to japan. Seems to me even the lowest job there, people do take pride in doing.

Ask my japanese friend why is that so. His answer is even lowest job but the pay compare to singapore standard is still high.

Anyone cares to coerrect me? Maybe i may be wrong.