• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mandarin Oranges

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Long time no post. Come out show face.

Claire wake up will give you a

c4479b0137fd92b6548b7509af495007.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tangerines and oranges are one of these auspicious Chinese New Year symbols.
Tangerines in Chinese sounds similar to the word "luck" and orange sounds like the Chinese word for "wealth". Through the play of words, the Chinese is associating the gift of orange and tangerine as having an abundance of happiness and prosperity.
The bright orange color of the fruits also symbolizes 'gold', hence it has an auspicious meaning to bring in good luck and wealth.
Unquote

tangerines or mandarin oranges symbolize gold nuggets to chinese in general or "kum" to the cantonese. this only shows that chinks are obsessed with money, materialism, and greed, and nothing else is of any significance. some sinkies' obsession with fondling mangoes are forgivable considering chinks' obsession with hoarding imaginary gold.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire? Clairea, can you hear me? I don't know if you can, but I'm talking to ya, baby. Do you know how much I love you? I loved you the moment I saw you. I love you now, and I'll love you forever. No goodbye. There's only love, Claire. Only love.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Claire? Clairea, can you hear me? I don't know if you can, but I'm talking to ya, baby. Do you know how much I love you? I loved you the moment I saw you. I love you now, and I'll love you forever. No goodbye. There's only love, Claire. Only love.

Please take a queue number hor.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tangerines or mandarin oranges symbolize gold nuggets to chinese in general or "kum" to the cantonese. this only shows that chinks are obsessed with money, materialism, and greed, and nothing else is of any significance. some sinkies' obsession with fondling mangoes are forgivable considering chinks' obsession with hoarding imaginary gold.

[video=youtube;PF_iorX_MAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF_iorX_MAw[/video]

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually get mine in supermarkets like Cold Storage or Fairprice.

It's a seasonal fruit, so it's not readily available like most navel oranges you see. When Cara Cara oranges are around, I tend to buy a lot of them. My family loves this fruit too! Very sweet!

Thank you John :smile:

By the way, I did a celery, mandarin oranges, green apples and zucchini juice combi this morning. It tasted real good. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good morning Elder brother! :smile:

What you said is pretty true. I am sure the PAP echelons behave in the same way.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please take a queue number hor.

Why are you both horse playing in this thread? Don't you guys have better things to do in your life? :rolleyes:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Charlie. How have you been?

I am well, Thank you.

I was wondering where you disappeared, because prior to this discussion thread, you went AWOL,
simply because it is the Lunar Chinese New Year.

How is the good life besides work?