• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Away win. Score: Liverpool 1 Manchester United 2
Pity your score's right, but reversed:o

Pool deserved their victory, 1st for Benitez since 2004. Og changed our fortunes. That's just soccer life.

Well, next chelskis...home:p

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2nd half belonged to Pool :(.They were practically wininind everything in the middle. Man U IMHO sorely missed the tatical brillance of CARLOS QUEIROZ. :o

jw5

Loyal
The 2nd half belonged to Pool :(.They were practically wininind everything in the middle. Man U IMHO sorely missed the tatical brillance of CARLOS QUEIROZ. :o
A poor loss for United.
Really showed up Fergie's weaknesses.
He needs to have better tactics for future games. There are no easy opponents these days.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pity your score's right, but reversed:o

Pool deserved their victory, 1st for Benitez since 2004. Og changed our fortunes. That's just soccer life.

Yeah, happens all the time in footballing punting. And yeah, Liverpool deserved their victory. Manchester United lost the midfield and the plot in the second half. Both Arsenal and Chelsea won convincingly last night. Time for Manchester United to wake up and buck up.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont think its the tactics. its the players that he lacks.
ronaldo the star is injuried, paul scholes , van der saar and giggs are too old . other than hargreaves, the rest of the midfielders are too lousy,
better to buy new players soon

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
ronaldo the star is injuried, paul scholes , van der saar and giggs are too old . other than hargreaves, the rest of the midfielders are too lousy,

i think man united is starting 2 miss carlos queiroz as hez the 1 who actually plan the tactical formation b4 discussing it with ferguson & he also play an active role working out the trainig session 4 the players......

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think man united is starting 2 miss carlos queiroz as hez the 1 who actually plan the tactical formation b4 discussing it with ferguson & he also play an active role working out the trainig session 4 the players......

Fergie is the motivator whilst queiroz is the tactical expert...Utd will definitely miss the latter if they do not do well this season. You can have the players but if you do not have the tactical acume, the players cannot play to their full potential.

jw5

Loyal
Fergie is the one who bought VDS, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Anderson, Rooney, Tevez, and most recently Berbatov in multi million pound deals, all of whom started the game last night.
This is as good an array of talent that you can find anyway in the world.
I don't agree that he doesn't have good players. He needs to get them playing to their best and as a tight unit, with the right strategy and tactics.
I have a greater respect for Wenger, who has a superb knack of identifying talented players and is more business minded when it comes to transfers and salaries.
Btw, I have been supporting the red devils longer than Fergie has been the manager. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Fergie needs a great coach and tactician by his side, in order to be successful.
I don't think Mike Phelan will be a great number 2, but we should give him more time.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a greater respect for Wenger, who has a superb knack of identifying talented players and is more business minded when it comes to transfers and salaries.

i agree....wenger is a great tactitian too as hez the one who comes out with the formation b4 every match & oversee most of the training session of his players.....:biggrin:

wudi

Alfrescian
Loyal
M U's midfielders went missing yesterday. only rooney did well on the right side tracking back n covering. defence was bad too. and Steven Gerrard wasn't playing yet when pool attacked M U after the OG and for the good part of 2nd half. and our dear alex, push a defender up into no man's land when he just signed berbatov for the 2nd highest record fee. what is he doing? this way the team is playing, they can forget about the title. pool's players were winning almost every tackle.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...good an array of talent that you can find anyway in the world.....respect for Wenger, who has a superb knack of identifying talented players and is more business minded when it comes to transfers and salaries. Btw, I have been supporting the red devils longer than Fergie has been the manager.
Red devil vet?:biggrin: Old fergie fledgings like giggsy, scholes (let's be brutally honest) seen better days and find the going's tough in most physical league on planet earth. Carrick, that overpaid spurs maybe good in distribution is a softie compared with Hargreaves.

Agree on Wenger's, no wonder nicknamed professor. Hmm, interesting if he ever takes red devils at the fore.:wink:
Ramseth said:
Manchester United lost the midfield and the plot in the second half. Both Arsenal and Chelsea won convincingly last night. Time for Manchester United to wake up and buck up.
Yo, no control in midfield and we really lost the plot. Cheap passes, scrappy play and what a pain to watch 2nd half kns.:o Not take anything from pool tho.

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we should give Fergie more time to form a good working partnership with his new asst. Phelan. Fergie has brought Man U much success thru the years and that ability will not disappear overnight.

Losing Queroz was indeed a huge blow and to make it worse, his best player Ronaldo is still out with injury! Cheer up guys, the Red Devils will be back! :smile: