• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am expecting a goal feast of at least 4 goals or more from this match against Aalborg.
If Tevez is on the starting line-up,he will surely go all out to impress Fergie and hope that he will be offer an permanent contract as the rumours/news is that the chance of a permanent is very slim.

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite a disappointing result.
but as they already qualified before this match,so it make no different.
maybe Fergie is focusing on the EPL as this period is the most packed and critical.

st.martin.02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah.... fortunately they still managed to finish top of the group... amazing what a big diffrence the absence of vidic and evra can make to their deffense!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
God damnit, Man United, the world club champion-elect missed a glorious chance to catch up before departing for tokyo with its main rivals all fumbling. But then not as bad as Loserfools and Chelski who slipped up at home yet again.:eek:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God damnit, Man United, the world club champion-elect missed a glorious chance to catch up before departing for tokyo with its main rivals all fumbling. But then not as bad as Loserfools and Chelski who slipped up at home yet again.
Not so sure of your 1st claim (but share your devilish red blood kekeke):p

So the the big 3 on even keel as before last weekend, saving grace:o

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
God damnit, Man United, the world club champion-elect missed a glorious chance to catch up before departing for tokyo with its main rivals all fumbling. But then not as bad as Loserfools and Chelski who slipped up at home yet again.

hey,i thought you said drawing game will not win any title.
so you are also feeling lucky that the other BIG 4 - Arsenal,Chelsea and Liverpool are drawing and dropping points and miss the chance to close the gap.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey,i thought you said drawing game will not win any title.

Ok, i try to explain in simple plain engrish, that by dropping silly 2pts at home like Loserfools to 3rd rate Fulham, Stoke, West Ham and Hull will not win any league title, while Man United have to grind out result away against a team having a honeymoon with a new manager is the stuff of champs.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Reds just need to make up for this by beating the likes of Chelsea and Man U which they have already shown:wink:

As for the Spurs game, don't make excuses ok, Ronnie was lucky to have remained on the pitch for the full 90 mins after his childish petulant kick, and Berba was crap.

Like I said in the other thread, let's see what happens in May as this season appears to be packed with full of surprises.

Ok, i try to explain in simple plain engrish, that by dropping silly 2pts at home like Loserfools to 3rd rate Fulham, Stoke, West Ham and Hull will not win any league title, while Man United have to grind out result away against a team having a honeymoon with a new manager is the stuff of champs.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Reds just need to make up for this by beating the likes of Chelsea and Man U which they have already shown:wink:

As for the Spurs game, don't make excuses ok, Ronnie was lucky to have remained on the pitch for the full 90 mins after his childish petulant kick, and Berba was crap.

Like I said in the other thread, let's see what happens in May as this season appears to be packed with full of surprises.

Ronnie has lost that bit of winning mentality in the last few games, showing signs of being not too bothered.:( Wtf is my dearest Ronnie thinking these days.:mad:
You have Keane, we have Berba, at least Berba looks to be a better threat when he starts running with the ball.:cool: Great Sir Alex needs to sort things quickly or we might end the season empty handed, like Loserfools.:biggrin:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the Spurs game, don't make excuses ok, Ronnie was lucky to have remained on the pitch for the full 90 mins after his childish petulant kick,

Steven Gerrard has also been guilty of horrible two-footed challenges quite a few times in his career. People from Nicaragua have such short memories here.:rolleyes:
Ronaldo, on the other hand, deserves at most only a yellow card.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Stevie has been rash at times but no wayang like cry baby Ronnie. Seriously, Ronnie should take a leaf out of Messi's book, both get hacked down by other players but unlike cry baby Ronnie, Messi picks himself up and get's on with the game.

Oh and for the last time I am a Dominican not Puerto Rican or Nicaraguan:biggrin:
Steven Gerrard has also been guilty of horrible two-footed challenges quite a few times in his career. People from Nicaragua have such short memories here.:rolleyes:
Ronaldo, on the other hand, deserves at most only a yellow card.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ronnie is merely testing Ferguson's patience. He wants to see if he can get away with murder before Ferguson's eyes. His desire to leave old trafford is well documented. As we get closer to the January transfer window, u can expect more childish antics from this bastard.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
congratulation to all Man Utd's fan and supporters here.
Manchester United just beat LDU de Quito by a goal from Rooney.
they become the first English Club to win it after all these years.