• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 men at that, after Vidic kena red card. Scrappy game, even we had majority possession. Thank goodness we survived a couple from Mansa bloke:p

Yeah, Man Utd won with 10 men while Loserfools played against 10 men still cannot win. That's the difference between class and pretender.:wink:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man United, champions of England, champions of Europe and world champions

Loserfools-Champions of Merseyside.:eek::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
congratulation to all Man Utd's fan and supporters here.
Manchester United just beat LDU de Quito by a goal from Rooney.
they become the first English Club to win it after all these years.
I think Ronaldo won the man of the match award, and he did show flashes of brilliance, but he also showed petulance when he lost the ball or when the pass to him didn't quite connect.
Vidic was not at fault, after he tangled with the opponent's player on the ground, the guy had a hold of him by the neck and he swung his elbow in order to get free. Very unlucky to get sent off, was tricked by the opponent.
I thought Rooney was the best player, made some very good runs, had some good shots, scored a fantastic goal, ran around all day harrassing the opponents and showed very good discipline even when he was fouled or after he fouled an opponent. Looks like he is maturing. He will be a greater asset to Man Utd than Ronaldo, whom I think is gone after this season.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flushed with the sucess of winning another BIG tournament, Man United must now focus on the Premier League business. Hopefully our most recent trophy win will give us the confidence boost we need to empower our title charge in the second half of the season. Starting with a big hammering of Stoke away tonite. Any thing less than a win would be consider a failure, not like some loser of a fool small club, happy with a home draw against the same opponents.:eek:

Stoke 0 Club World Cup Champ 3.

Belated season greetings to fellow Man United supporters here and hope you guys enjoy looking at my new avatar of the God-like Genius Sir Alex holding the Club World cup in Tokyo.:biggrin:

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Piew,
there is no need for such strong wording.
i know you are entitle to your opinion and view.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Piew,
there is no need for such strong wording.
i know you are entitle to your opinion and view.

What strong words are you talking about? I'm just stating the fact to win the league title, you must beat the bottom 5 teams home and away. That's all.
Instead you should lecture the guy in the Loserfool's thread who called me a clown.:mad:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayne Piew,

Man U was jolly lucky tonight, I mean did Rooney think he was playing Rugby League instead of Premier League football?:biggrin: And what about Ronnie and his petulant kick on the ground like a typical cry baby that he is:p

Cheerios

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayne Piew,

Man U was jolly lucky tonight, I mean did Rooney think he was playing Rugby League instead of Premier League football?:biggrin: And what about Ronnie and his petulant kick on the ground like a typical cry baby that he is:p

Cheerios

Mr PR, your eye-sight must be as bad as that Wanker fella.:rolleyes: What about the swinging elbows from Stoke thugs or the tackles on poor Ronnie. Are they allowed to do that? So Rooney and Ronnie get frustrated for valid reasons.

How many times did Ronnie get hacked fro behind in the game? Those useless refs should offer more protection for him.:mad:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
What strong words are you talking about?
Instead you should lecture the guy in the Loserfool's thread who called me a clown.:mad:

i think bro Himerus is talking about not calling other team by their name but using the highlighted one.

you can call the person that called you "clown",anything...that is between you and him/her and do not get the team involved into it.
but please do not name's calling other teams,use their rightful name.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man United will win the three games in hand, and there'll be one point in it.

L!%$*&6ol will choke under the pressure in february and normal service will resume.

Come March it'll be United and Chelsea competing for the title.

Please have faith.

L%$*&6ol's title challenge will end up like Arsenal's last year.:biggrin:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight VS Boro

Boro will undoubtedly raise their game for this one, but I still fancy United to cruise to an easy win.
3-0.
Rooney, Berba and Ronnie to score.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man United will win the three games in hand, and there'll be one point in it.Come March it'll be United and Chelsea competing for the title. Please have faith.
WP, hope your optimism (runs in red devilish blood veins?) is bang on the spot. :p

Err, can hold off your enemy fire against scousers? Footie's tribal, but let's have cool heads:biggrin:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP, hope your optimism (runs in red devilish blood veins?) is bang on the spot. :p

Err, can hold off your enemy fire against scousers? Footie's tribal, but let's have cool heads:biggrin:

Ok, on account of you and in the interest of my sanity, I am not going to enter their thread which has actually turned into a Anti-ME Bashing thread and actually discuss their title hopes, if they have any in the 1st place.:wink:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Err, can hold off your enemy fire against scousers? Footie's tribal, but let's have cool heads

hey bro yinyang,still go GM nowaday ?
quite awhile since we last met.

i am also going for a 3-0 win for Man Utd and a HT/FT win.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayne Piew,

Cheerios

Man U style - play rough, kena kick, lie and ground and cry for penalty.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wayne Piew said:
..on account of you and in the interest of my sanity, I am not going to enter their thread which has actually turned into a Anti-ME Bashing thread and actually discuss their title hopes, if they have any in the 1st place
WP, it's on your own account.. neither staunch merseysiders or you will succumb. Avoid landmines in enemy ground (as you found out).

Good to see your continued insight on our red devils campaign. Even if favourably biased, perfectly understandable lah.:p
..i am also going for a 3-0 win for Man Utd and a HT/FT win.
Days of Boro as our bogey team gone by liao.

(Kns, now I guess your other moniker liao as some bird whispered in my ears, hehe.)

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you should know by now that although I am a long suffering Reds fan I also try to be objective and appreciate good football in general. I also do not take what you say to heart.

I still hold the view that whoever ends above Man U shall win the EPL and that Man U probably has the strongest squad in the EPL. To me Chelsea appears to have various problems and Scolari is finding out that managing a top EPL club is totally different from managing a world class national team. I like Scolari but I don't think he can win either of the big 2 - EPL or CL this season, he needs more time to understand big time club football.

Liverpool though its squad is overall not as strong as Man U appear to have gelled and become more tight this season. Rafa may well have transferred what he did with Valencia (2 La Liga titles) to the Reds. It is noteworthy perhaps that Valencia too won La Liga with a squad that was possibly not as strong as either Real Madrid or Barcelona. The big question mark now hanging over Liverpool is whether it can manage the pressure of being on top and leading from the front. Man U obviously have loads of experience on this score and so do certain Chelsea players.

Well it is going to be interesting and I personally see a two horse race emerging by Feb between Man U and Liverpool with Easter being the pot boiler.

May the better team prevail.

Cheers

Ok, on account of you and in the interest of my sanity, I am not going to enter their thread which has actually turned into a Anti-ME Bashing thread and actually discuss their title hopes, if they have any in the 1st place.:wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phew, narrow victory over dogged Boro. :wink:

Closing in on the pack, with 2 games in hand. To our rival teams incl chelskis, be afraid:p

Barclays Premier League Table
29 December 2008 22:05
P GD PTS
1 Liverpool 20 22 45
2 Chelsea 20 31 42
3 Man Utd 18 19 38

And the salivating biggie vs chelskis 11 Jan....go devils go

Last edited:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again no protection from the officials for Ronaldo when that dipstick Pogatetz tried to choke Ronaldo and got away with it. Those thugs are obviously trying to deliberately provoke him and Rooney. Something needs to be done about!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phew, narrow victory over dogged Boro. :wink:

Closing in on the pack, with 2 games in hand. To our rival teams incl chelskis, be afraid:p

Barclays Premier League Table
29 December 2008 22:05
P GD PTS
1 Liverpool 20 22 45
2 Chelsea 20 31 42
3 Man Utd 18 19 38

And the salivating biggie vs chelskis 11 Jan....go devils go

I hope Stevie G got wind of United's latest win from his holding cell.:biggrin:

Talk about good role model and someone in this forum has the cheek to blast my greatest idol, Georgie Best.:rolleyes: