• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

fishdead

reporting for man utd fans! woot!

agree on most of the posts here that ronaldo should be sold.. sometimes its just the environment that makes the player good.. i hope ronaldo will end up like david beckham...

evo76

Another red devil reporting in!

Yes, its transfer rumours time.

Do I care if Ronaldo leave? Well, we always see a period of rise/fall for every player. Me thinks if he leaves, Man U will play better as a unit and opponents won;t know who to man mark. Other players can also shine and I *hope* Berbatov signs on.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, they should sell Ronaldo for a price that can buy fresh talents and gifted strikers.

Look at what Arsene Wenger did for Arsenal to some rough diamonds like Cesc Fab and Theirry Henry, though I dislike Arsenal thoroughly.

I wished Arsenal another Arse - anal season :biggrin: and the ass luck to arsenal fans

And ManUtd 4 Ever the best supported club in Europe and Asia may be in future the rest of the world.
I actually like the rumoured deal that would have sent Ronaldo to Real and 30 Mil pounds, Diarra, Ramos and Robinho to Man Utd.

1tigerboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ronaldo fxxx off to real, wish someone give him a hard tacker and break his leg after his 12 week injury.

Cheer...

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reporting here...

Who shd we buy with the $$ from Ronaldo sale? We need a fast right winger to suit our style - Wesley Sneider look tempting...

Hopefully dun push Wayne Rooney to the flanks... Somehow his impact seem to be muted when he play there.. But if Bebartov is coming - i guess either him or Carlos Tevez will have 2 adapt to play in the flanks...

Morever, also need someone to replace Ryan Giggs eventually... Gosh, can't imagine not having Ryan Giggs but he is slowing down as age catch up... Nani still dun impress me - but maybe he will turn out to be Ronaldo no. 2...

Poor Darren Fletcher - he is good but somehow dun think that he is the perm answer to the right midfielder.. Good as sub but play him there week in week out - major doubts...

Another question to Man U fans - Right back - who will u play - Gary Neville or Wes Brown?? Somehow i think both is not the answer... Gary just for the reason of his age - Wes Brown - never been really impressed by him... Guess we shd get someone there too just in case...

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
MORE ON THE TIRING RONALDO SAGA, HEHE

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:25 PM on 14th July 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo may be in the market for a new job but it appears he could also be looking for a new girlfriend.

As speculation intensifies that the Portugal international may leave Manchester United, reports today suggested he has already quit his relationship.

The 23-year-old striker allegedly dumped his model girlfriend of five months, Nereida Gallardo, just before an operation on his injured right ankle last week.

The news is a shock after the pair spent two weeks all over each other on holiday in Sardinia.

But Portuguese tabloid 24 Horas said the reason for the split was "a secret of the gods".

But it hinted that Ronaldo, who is being linked to a multimillion-pound move to Real Madrid, was tired of lurid headlines about Majorca-born Gallardo and her past.

Recent tabloid revelations that she had a fling with Spain defender Sergio Ramos - who could become Ronaldo's team-mate should his move to Real Madrid get the green light - will not have helped.

It also claimed she did not get on with Ronaldo's mother Dolores, who believed the model was after her son's money.

Gallardo had planned to spend the weekend in Portugal with Ronaldo but cancelled her flight after injuring her foot in a fall.

But she was well enough to go to Ibiza this weekend with a friend after booking a last-minute trip.

She flew to the island on Saturday and attended a private party until the early hours of yesterday.

She was thought to be at the Majorca home of mother Ana and stepfather Francisco Jose on the outskirts of the capital Palma.

Ronaldo was said to be resting at his home in Sintra, north of Lisbon.

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bro tenggiri nice to see u here :biggrin:

this ronaldo is so playboy. :biggrin: his gf quite pitiful

I like to take this chance to say hello to all Man Utd fans and especially bro slyer for his kind guidance. :smile: Bro, like yr dream team! Hehe.

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh.. didnt see this thread early, so set up another shop. paiseh TS. my bad. haha. oh ya check it out. heard glazers are opening up to talks about ronaldo. :(

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man U so far very quiet...why they haven't sell off the sickpot = Saha....so many MC chao keng

Saha is purely bullshit lah, he was good at fulham because he was the only hitman striker in their team so of course, every good chance fell to his feet. but hes not of any use in man utd as there is rooney, tevez, ronaldo. all these 3 are better strikers. finishing are better.

just my 2cents. it seems like berbatov might be coming to town afterall.. hehe