• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manage to track down Sam Leong in NZ

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Over ten years ago (in late 2010), our dear @jw5 said that he once saw our dear @Leongsam's face:
sammyboy.com/posts/573912

@jw5 also posted the following reply to @Rogue Trader in the same thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/574849

So unless he has forgotten how our dear @Leongsam's face looks like, I believe that our dear @jw5 should be able to confirm whether or not the following photos:

samleong-profile-png.103441

gedcmte9ig3ba3upq3lf-jpg.103439

4vwqe-jpeg.103440

are photos of our dear @Leongsam; but before he confirms them, I would like to say that there is a good chance that all of us might really be staring at the handsome (or "handsome") face of the middle-aged (I'm guessing mid-fifties) owner of the greatest Sinkie forum of all time! :eek: :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
This has to our boss Sam, because the internet does not lie. Glad to see our boss is quite a good looking chap, and youngish too! I feel so old and ugly. :cry:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for my late reply, I was busy on the phone talking to Vivian. At least this Vivian is not some chindian spouting crap and likes to give insincere apologies:biggrin: By the way, thank you for the info. You're a talented resource gatherer!:thumbsup::biggrin:
Dear @glockman, you're very welcome; and many thanks for your reply and for liking those two posts of mine in this thread!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

This has to our boss Sam, because the internet does not lie. Glad to see our boss is quite a good looking chap, and youngish too! I feel so old and ugly. :cry:
Maybe back in 1999, when sammyboy.com was registered:
whois.com/whois/sammyboy.com
and when he was much younger, he looked even more boyish and at least one of his girlfriends liked to call him, "Sammy! :inlove:"