• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man springs the most epic marriage proposal ever at Changi Airport. No Security Issue

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man springs the most epic marriage proposal ever at Changi Airport. No Security I

Attention whores.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man springs the most epic marriage proposal ever at Changi Airport. No Security I

Bro Laksaboy sure drop in to post :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlike for HATRED, there should not be any securities concerns for LOVE.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this kind of marriage won't last long. probably quarrel about money after wife finds out that husband still owes changi airport rental and owes the flash mob money. lol.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he brought her title deeds instead of a flower, the girl would be the one kneeling.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

young people enjoying life in singapore.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope they stay together and beat our country's divorce statistics.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are differnet the rest who are jealous of the couple, we should feel happy for them.

I hope they stay together and beat our country's divorce statistics.

nscxrvz

Alfrescian
Loyal

what if the flash mob consists of members from opposition parties? :rolleyes:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
Published on Jan 07, 2015

[h=1]Why allow flash mob at airport?[/h][h=2][/h]

LAST Saturday's article ("Saying 'yes' in a flash mob moment") reported on a flash mob of about 100 people who sang and danced near the check-in counters at Changi Airport Terminal 1, as part of a marriage proposal.

This was apparently supported by Changi Airport Group (CAG) as the music was played over a few airport speakers and the airport mascot joined in.

The stunt attracted onlookers, causing the crowd to grow.

Had the CAG considered whether it would inconvenience travellers, such as those rushing to complete check-in procedures in time for their flights?

A city in Germany has banned flash mobs, while the British Transport Police discourage such events at train stations. So why did the CAG give approval for such a stunt?

Are there guidelines on holding flash mob events at the airport and the size of the crowd allowed? Are additional staff deployed to manage the crowd? Do the organisers need a permit from the police?

Neo Lin Chen

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I bet Ah Neo is 50 year old old hag

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Something is not right with fat people! :oIo: