• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man should earn at least US$1027 a month

Vulture

Alfrescian
Loyal

9yIV1q9.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder sinkie guys are hot cakes in tiongland.
I remembered an ex colleague told me how his prospective in laws eyes brighten up when they questioned him on his salary and converted the amount to rmb......then fell off their chairs when he clarified it was monthly and not yearly income.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a tactic used by governments - to let you know only what you need to know. Anything else, is for them to know.

Cheers!

I was doing a (harimau) social experiment to see if anyone would question why the news is so short. :biggrin:

Like what harimau has been posting - partial news. :biggrin:..................

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alpha males make women earn more and live off their earnings.ifnthey don't reach target, threaten to leave. That will make them earn more and spend more time at work while alpha male go bonk someone else to earn more also.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No wonder sinkie guys are hot cakes in tiongland.
I remembered an ex colleague told me how his prospective in laws eyes brighten up when they questioned him on his salary and converted the amount to rmb......then fell off their chairs when he clarified it was monthly and not yearly income.

Asking about the guy's income... really damn chinky...

Vulture

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am trying to dig out the thread by xingguy where the Tiong bitch shuts out her sinkie hubby from his own apartment after she got married and PR. :biggrin: