• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man masturbates and sleeps naked in public

TedGrullon

Alfrescian
Loyal

This man was caught sleeping naked in an ATM lobby and enjoying the free air-con.

We have a new hero in town. When the clock strikes midnight, the man tucked himself in a cosy position inside this enclosed air-conditioned ATM lobby.

At one moment, his hand was placed at his private part jerking off.

Man masturbates and sleeps naked in public

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't understand these fucking stompers. Isn't it faster to just call the police and report it, rather than take the picture, and write the post up and than download into Stomp?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand these fucking stompers. Isn't it faster to just call the police and report it, rather than take the picture, and write the post up and than download into Stomp?

Most Stompers have single digit IQs. If they have double digits, they would be getting paid as reporters.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
only 2 possibilities... 1. stomper too free, nothing better to do than to go hunting for lame stories to tell. or... 2. stomper gets his buddy to perform the stupid act, n he takes picture to tell lame story

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the photo thqat prove the man slept naked ?

From the posted photo, it just showed a man lying there with top bare bodied. Nothing to prove he is totally naked nor 'par chiew cheng'.

Just like all the leeporters, never tel the whole story or never bother to investigate. Juyst write what his/her mind is telling him/her from his/her own interpretation.

Stomper is a leeporter wanabe ? He/She is on the right track.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes i also wonder why stompers r so timely, to be at the wrong place & time, to capture such funny acts? maybe, the guy lying in there is not some wierd pervert, but was actually a victim?

imagine;

the man was trying to withdraw $ in there. the stomper creeps up to the man, whack him on the back & the man faints. laying spread-eagle on the floor, the depraved stomper strips the man & jerks him off there & there. after the deed is done, the stomper walks out & takes a photo of the concussed male victim.

i find it hard to believe that the stomper was so unfortunate to witness the incident, nor can i believe that the stomper actually trailed & stalked the fella too.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well at least those reporters are getting paid, stupid or otherwise. Stompers? They only get ridiculed by the masses and get paid zilch.

hi there

1. aiyoh! could also be one of "just for laughs" stint,right!
2. it looks like some stunt thing done on purpose for the camera.
3. who will sleep in aircondition room without any clothing on?, it could get pretty chilling.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! could also be one of "just for laughs" stint,right!
2. it looks like some stunt thing done on purpose for the camera.
3. who will sleep in aircondition room without any clothing on?, it could get pretty chilling.

sekali dee dee catch a cold how?:confused: