• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Yongsheng burnt four Singapore flags and his own shorts and walked around naked at a lift landing in Canberra Walk, Sembawang

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck yourself. Around this time last year, you were insisting that Finland will never get to join NATO. You had been proven wrong today. What the fuck have you got to say now? It will also be a matter of time before Sweden will get its approval.

Take a look at this latest video and you can get a firm understanding on how the Russian economy is fast collapsing:

RUSSIAN Cash Crisis - Ruble CRASHING Against US Dollar, Yuan & Rupee as Russian Economy Slumps:​

Only a lunatic will believe this story when ruble is not freely traded.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a lunatic will believe this story when ruble is not freely traded.
Still refusing to acknowledge the true facts. You had already been proven wrong on Finland never able to join NATO. There is no credibility to most of your posts. What a useless Muslim you are?

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still refusing to acknowledge the true facts. You had already been proven wrong on Finland never able to join NATO. There is no credibility to most of your posts. What a useless Muslim you are?
You have been proven wrong telling the world Ukraine is winning. You're an idiot.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been proven wrong telling the world Ukraine is winning. You're an idiot.
Did Ukraine lose this war until now?
Has Russia taken full control of Kyiv and planted the Russian flag in Kyiv?
Is Zelenskyy being captured by Russia?
If Russia is that capable, why still need to employ the Wagner Group?
See, who's the BIGGER IDIOT?
Please don't embarrass yourself in this forum, don't you even know this very basic requirement?
You had already failed badly by insisting that Finland will never get to join NATO. Enough said.

If you are that capable, answer to all my above questions.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Ukraine lose this war until now?
Has Russia taken full control of Kyiv and planted the Russian flag in Kyiv?
Is Zelenskyy being captured by Russia?
If Russia is that capable, why still need to employ the Wagner Group?
See, who's the BIGGER IDIOT?
Please don't embarrass yourself in this forum, don't you even know this very basic requirement?
You had already failed badly by insisting that Finland will never get to join NATO. Enough said.

If you are that capable, answer to all my above questions.
Yr question is normally asked by delusional pro western idiots and is irrelevant because Russia is winning and will win.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr question is normally asked by delusional pro western idiots and is irrelevant because Russia is winning and will win.
Everyone here can see for themselves who is indeed delusional if you dare not to even answer a few questions satisfactorily and still want to talk cock here.

You are just a fucking useless bastard. Challenge me to a meet up but put up a cowardly no-show on the actual day and time. PUI YOU BASTARD MUSLIM. ALLAH WILL SETTLE WITH YOU ON YOUR LAST DAY.

Hmmm..... I wonder what happened to those losers in this forum who kept insisting that Finland will never get to join NATO. What the fuck had happened to all these fucking loser forumers? Why so quiet now? All I can say is that those who support Russia in this unfair war will not have a good ending. Trust me.

Last edited: