• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man headbutts wife after seeing son's photos of her naked with angmor

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the man, therefore if your wife cheats YOU are to be blamed. YOU caused her to do it. You neglected her or did not fulfill her emotional needs. You need to MAN UP and forgive her, and then take more responsibility to strengthen your marriage.

The above is what you will likely hear should you ever have the misfortune to go for marriage counselling, be it of a secular type or a religious type.

are u a misogynist?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of law is this? The women was in the wrong...I like the old days man,,when women could be killed for adultary...now do salah...still can get compensation.....

In a long, long time agao, they are either stone to death, burn on a stake, dip in water in a swine cage, now the man gets punished.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also have no idea how i will react. maybe i will bash up the lover and wife.
normally, man will bash up the lover first in the fit of anger.

Actually if you read the story again he just looked into the camera and found the pics of the lover with his wife. The lover wasn't even present at all how to beat him up.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually if you read the story again he just looked into the camera and found the pics of the lover with his wife. The lover wasn't even present at all how to beat him up.
if you refer the earlier post, i mentioned if you witness such scene, wat will a man normally do.:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A man would be damn angry. Some might beat the wife, some might beat the lover. BUT the lover isn't even present how to whack him?
i used the work "IF" as an assumption he is around mah.:biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-oajfaUYptI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the son knows how to use the camera surreptitiously, his mother doesn't even know she was caught in the act.

he should be a paparazzi when he grows up.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No you didn't write if the lover was around.
wa liew, must really so details meh?:biggrin:
i mentioned witness your wife unfaithful, must be your wife is doing something indecent wif someone mah.
if not your wife alone, wat do you witness then?:biggrin:

ok maybe my msg not clear.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wa liew, must really so details meh?:biggrin:
i mentioned witness your wife unfaithful, must be your wife is doing something indecent wif someone mah.
if not your wife alone, wat do you witness then?:biggrin:

ok maybe my msg not clear.:biggrin:

If you read the report again he didn't actually witness her bathing with the ang moh. He looked at the camera and saw his wife bathing with the ang moh and the pics were taken by the son.

Alamak you sure you read it at all?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In his defence, Remie claimed that Adelinadia was an unfaithful wife who had many extramarital affairs.

if many affairs already, why get angry ?

I feel sorry for the poor husband.
He made a home for her and had a son.
Why the need to be adulterous.
With passage of time she would regret.
She know not that "Beautiful flowers wither away fast, Their smell is never everlasting".