• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Man finds wife cheating, kills wife's lover, dumps body in SAF live firing area

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about a marriage contract. It's about possession of a woman. What would you do if someone steals your favorite woman or mistress?

Nowadays moral value exist?
Its fading and no one cares.
If someone steals my fav woman, i let her go. Knn so easily to be stolen, this woman will never loyal never faithful, love was never there. Why still keep her? So many options...choose again la:biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays moral value exist?
Its fading and no one cares.
If someone steals my fav woman, i let her go. Knn so easily to be stolen, this woman will never loyal never faithful, love was never there. Why still keep her? So many options...choose again la:biggrin:

Exactly. It takes 2 hands to clap so why cling on to the hand that refuses to clap with yours. Worse still is to do some violent act that destroys your own life. It's not worth it. Just learn to walk away and find your own happiness. I know it's easier said than done but what to do? That's life.