• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Chops Off Wife's Fingers

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The perpetrator is a Muslim right ? In a Muslim country right ?

...........and some people say Islam is a peaceful religion.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The perpetrator is a Muslim right ? In a Muslim country right ?

...........and some people say Islam is a peaceful religion.

Crazy or ignorant people. Islam was founded on horseback and sword. The very word Islam means to be subdued. Ask any Muslim or anyone understanding Arabic.

Last edited:

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with a woman studying for a degree ?

I know so many men who depend on their wives for living allowances.

Many Thai male farmers just laze around while their wives work the fields or work as prostitutes in the cities.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with a woman studying for a degree ?

I know so many men who depend on their wives for living allowances.

Many Thai male farmers just laze around while their wives work the fields or work as prostitutes in the cities.

Nothing wrong. Husband and wife are supposed to support each other in whatever way they can. That piece of shit was lucky I wasn't at scene. If I was, I'd have killed him and claim defence to further injury that he might have caused.

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong. Husband and wife are supposed to support each other in whatever way they can. That piece of shit was lucky I wasn't at scene. If I was, I'd have killed him and claim defence to further injury that he might have caused.

I admire your 路见不平,拔刀相助 qualities !

But the crime was committed in a Muslim country. You still dare to help ?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I admire your 路见不平,拔刀相助 qualities !

But the crime was committed in a Muslim country. You still dare to help ?

Of course, without hesitation. If fearing any country or religion, then don't go there. If there, stand and do as a man.

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true thought that the older generation people mostly think that education for girls is unimportant as they are going to marry off and start other people's families and obey their husbands and their in-laws in the end, but this is still kinda extreme.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to say this but I told you so. Chinese men maintains the principle of not lifting a finger towards women except in self defence. Indian men beat up and cut up their own women because they're no match for any other men. Want police records? Want media archives? Where's that P83 or whatever?

that Pee83 has the worst combination of the all, a keling muslim. u can't get any worst off than that.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

talk who dunno. if i there i would hav killed all the man's relatives as well. chey.

a man gotta do what a man gotta do hor. i m NOT boasting. just being honest.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, without hesitation. If fearing any country or religion, then don't go there. If there, stand and do as a man.

nothing wrong with this statement except sometimes u take off your balls and pretend as ireneyeoh.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing wrong with this statement except sometimes u take off your balls and pretend as ireneyeoh.

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. what's wrong with you, ah ram and ms irene?
3. come on! just let go it mah.
4. honest, so what if ram is irene or not!
5. move on.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup no wonder this shit skin always seems to be around malays. He learnt the mother tongue of another race and never had a chance to learn his own.

stinking keling hate and are ashamed to be associated with their own kind lah. just look at their shitty motherland, dey invented discrimination.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy or ignorant people. Islam was founded on horseback and sword. The very word Islam means to be subdued. Ask any Muslim or anyone understanding Arabic.

well xtianity kind of founded founded on horseback and sword too. killing of non-believer and force conversion of native people were rampant during the european age of exploration and conquest. conquest in the name of christ (more like in the name of greed) was quite common back then too. then they dispell the pratice of pagan religion as evil and all believer of pagan religion will suffer in hell.

Christianity and Islam, 2 of the world's most violent and aggresive religion. amazing, they have quite a number of followers in this world. must be due to their violent and aggressive way at converting people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well xtianity kind of founded founded on horseback and sword too. killing of non-believer and force conversion of native people were rampant during the european age of exploration and conquest. conquest in the name of christ (more like in the name of greed) was quite common back then too. then they dispell the pratice of pagan religion as evil and all believer of pagan religion will suffer in hell.

Christianity and Islam, 2 of the world's most violent and aggresive religion. amazing, they have quite a number of followers in this world. must be due to their violent and aggressive way at converting people.

christianity is being kept in check. a christian fundalmentalist is unheard of these days yet what amazes me is the double standards accorded to islam which is so freaking similar to christainity. Like if a christian were to behave like a muslim fundalmentalist he would be shot down and condemned to hell yet somehow they allow muslims to behave like that.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Jah & wolf talking like a bunch of ignorant cunts.. Since when i became muslim? lol It pretty much sums up what kind of idiots the both of you all.. Spurting b.s just to get attention from others.. Yawn..Continue barking like a bunch of ignorant fags. :smile:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to say this but I told you so. Chinese men maintains the principle of not lifting a finger towards women except in self defence. Indian men beat up and cut up their own women because they're no match for any other men. Want police records? Want media archives? Where's that P83 or whatever?

Yah, Blame the Indians for the Work of bangalas & Muslims its shows how dumb and ignorant you are? You failed to see the issues pertaining to spouses abuse coming from your own community..Hell your people just walk pass a kid dying on the road. :> So can i use this incidents and say all you chink cunts ar the same... eH BTW.. I have fucked up so many chinks till i lost count.. out of of every 10, I honestly can say 6 are cowards.. Chinks cant fight for shit and are mostly porlumpar paotoh kias.. So whose words weight more? Yours or mine? I think mine does cos almost everyone in the malay/indian community thinks too. Chinks only know how to talk, but when push comes to shove..They start saying Abang/brother relac la..Eh i got a few cop friends that i talked to recently and what they are saying is..Chinese criminal like to shout but when told to shut the fuck up, They will keep quite and once brought back to the cop shop they will spill everyone out Damn i lost count on the no. of them that got bullied in school and N.s, Most cant take care of themselves so they join Gangs and fight in a pack, Alone they are balless..Wahahhaa.. Now those chinks who got bullied and abused by minorities come online to talk shit like yourself, Jah and wolf... Lol continue barking..My eyes dont lie :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, Blame the Indians for the Work of bangalas & Muslims its shows how dumb and ignorant you are? You failed to see the issues pertaining to spouses abuse coming from your own community..Hell your people just walk pass a kid dying on the road. :> So can i use this incidents and say all you chink cunts ar the same... eH BTW.. I have fucked up so many chinks till i lost count.. out of of every 10, I honestly can say 6 are cowards.. Chinks cant fight for shit and are mostly porlumpar paotoh kias.. So whose words weight more? Yours or mine? I think mine does cos almost everyone in the malay/indian community thinks too. Chinks only know how to talk, but when push comes to shove..They start saying Abang/brother relac la..Eh i got a few cop friends that i talked to recently and what they are saying is..Chinese criminal like to shout but when told to shut the fuck up, They will keep quite and once brought back to the cop shop they will spill everyone out Damn i lost count on the no. of them that got bullied in school and N.s, Most cant take care of themselves so they join Gangs and fight in a pack, Alone they are balless..Wahahhaa.. Now those chinks who got bullied and abused by minorities come online to talk shit like yourself, Jah and wolf... Lol continue barking..My eyes dont lie :biggrin:

wah keling so garang ah :rolleyes: you see shit skin ram is a police officer and has records to prove things but you just have your own BS yet somehow when ram uses his police records to prove that you are wrong he becomes a low ranking officer or some other excuse but you a nobody with your "evidence" is supposed to be correct? So shit skin care to explain this bull here?

To use the malay/indian community to prove things doesn't even say much and i doubt you even know much of the community. After all why would they make themselves look bad when they talk amongst themselves? Your race is the one that's the most arrogant and bullshits the most but produces the least results. FYI chinese don't go looking for random violence that doesn't mean they are cowards you dumb idiot.

Later you'll contridict yourself and say now it's 2011 and somehow there are more upstanding indian citizens that aren't gang members? :rolleyes:

Btw why are you online talking shit about chinese then? You see it's weird you call ppl that talk bad about your race talking shit but when you do it yourself it's not talking shit. :rolleyes:

The post that i habe quoted shows the amount of shit you talk about chinese cos you got bullied by them for them taking your jobs cos of your incompetence and you blaming it on "racism".

Last edited: