• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Chops Off Wife's Fingers

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
reminds me of an old indian joke. it goes something like this -

an indian man visits an old hooker. he says i'll give u 10dollars but u must do it 'indian style'.

the old hooker, thinks what the hell, business is bad and i've done everything there is in this business. So she agrees.

the indian man then does it missionary, doggy, cowgirl, missionary again and finally cums. the old hooker was trying to figure out which part was the 'indian style' when the indian man quickly dressed up and tried to leave.

the old hooker stops him and said, wait, u havent paid me yet to which the indian man said, i'll pay u tomorow as agreed.

the old hooker said no i didnt agree and the indian man replied, yes u did! that is 'indian style'!

and then he ran off...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reminds me of an old indian joke. it goes something like this -

an indian man visits an old hooker. he says i'll give u 10dollars but u must do it 'indian style'.

the old hooker, thinks what the hell, business is bad and i've done everything there is in this business. So she agrees.

the indian man then does it missionary, doggy, cowgirl, missionary again and finally cums. the old hooker was trying to figure out which part was the 'indian style' when the indian man quickly dressed up and tried to leave.

the old hooker stops him and said, wait, u havent paid me yet to which the indian man said, i'll pay u tomorow as agreed.

the old hooker said no i didnt agree and the indian man replied, yes u did! that is 'indian style'!

and then he ran off...

Damn funny but very true indeed. That's what these kelings practice in real life.

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody hell i was wondering why this thread is so long. Its that bloody loser keling rambling on again for fuck sake, someone should put him out of his misery.

Anyway, i hope the arsehole guy farking rots in hell, the wife look so pitiful and adorable, hope she can live strong and rebuild her life.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: high flier high income keling HERO unfairly jailed!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1172618/1/.html

Cleaner gets 10 months' jail for hitting wife

:mad:

SINGAPORE: A 45-year-old cleaner with a string of brushes with the law for violent behaviour has been sentenced to 10 months' jail for hitting his wife even though she has a personal protection order against him.

Anandan Palnisamy Manikam was also found guilty of other offences, including kicking his nine-year-old nephew and threatening to hurt his neighbour's children.

The court heard that at about midnight on September 20 last year, Palnisamy, who was not living with his wife, went to her house when he was drunk.

The tall and thin man hurled vulgarities at her and became angry when he was asked to leave.

He grabbed his wife's neck and pushed her against a shelf in the room.

He then removed the electrical cables from a DVD player and used them to hit her on the back.

In May 2009, he got angry when he saw his nine-year-old nephew, who was living with his wife, playing with water in the toilet.

He kicked the boy's face and right leg, causing the boy to bleed profusely from the nose.

Two months later, he was involved in a spat with a neighbour.

He threatened to throw her children down the stairs of the block in Havelock Road.

Palnisamy also swore at a police officer on an another occasion in May 2009.

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: high flier high income keling HERO unfairly jailed!

thats what these kelings are good at. boasting online but bullying women and children in reality.

please be fair to us keling shits. we only bully woman and children when we are drunk. unfortunately we are drunk 90% of our awake hours.