• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man 23, reports parents to police for beating girlfriend, 42

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, hot milf, would love to fuck her, but too bad think she had a good deal already, ram everynight by a 22 young cock but no muscle to show.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
save up money work hard to send son to university, then he send them both to jail. this is the kind of christian western lifestyle changes to the chinese in singapore.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF only this guy is 43 and the woman is 22 and everbody sing praises...

What a fucking bunch of hypocrites you guys are.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong. That their personal life do not affect others but only theirs family members feeling.
Don't know way so many people comment on this couple? Jealous/angry...............

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
20100303_yuxin_youngmanoldgirlblurred_img_main.jpg

R

redlightmeansgo

Ha ha if a syt were to fall at the feet of the boy's old dad, and wishes to suck his cock, guess what the old man might say?

Go away you too young for me????? :oIo:

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha if a syt were to fall at the feet of the boy's old dad, and wishes to suck his cock, guess what the old man might say?

Go away you too young for me????? :oIo:

HAhaha...He will have a hard on. And possibly a heart attack from all the bloodrush to his old dick. :biggrin:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont think this story will have happy ending.

woman probably end up poorer and looser

man will be the subject of mockery for years to come

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't mind me asking but what is the age difference between a man and woman and vice versa is it accepted as a norm in SG?