• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man 23, reports parents to police for beating girlfriend, 42

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic12.jpg
pic13.jpg
pic16.jpg

Mr Fong (right) and Ms Ng's (left) decision to remain lovers has so incensed his parents that they allegedly abused and attacked her at Toa Payoh Central near the Toa Payoh MRT station at about 2.20pm on Saturday.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic17.jpg
pic18.jpg
pic19.jpg
In popular parlance, Ms Ng (picture) could be called a cougar.
The term is often used to describe older women in relationships with much younger men.
On Ms Ng, Mr Fong (picture) said that she has stood by him and he wants to be there for her.
He said: "We love each other, so I believe we can overcome the obstacles that we'll face together."

pic20.jpg
pic21.jpg
Mr Fong "made the first move" by asking Ms Ng (picture) out on a date in October last year and she responded positively.
He was adamant that she was not a substitute for his mother, and that he "never thought she was in her 40s."
Love will conquer all: Ms Ng and Mr Fong are determined to continue their relationship despite his parents' objections and their age difference.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a relationship such as this, the economic status of the woman is of paramount importance.

A man who is going to pay money from his own pocket to support a woman, given a choice, will look for a young one. It's like buying cars. If you're going to spend the same $100K anyway, why forgo a new Camry for an old Nissan ?

The woman must have been supporting the man; it's not just about free sex. The man can always find a young g/f and still gets free sex. But young girls will not pay for your expenses. I bet to my last dollar the divorcee is supporting the man. At the very least, she has a HDB flat (appears to be pretty new), and our friend is already getting free lodging.

姐弟戀 is always about money and convenience.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a relationship such as this, the economic status of the woman is of paramount importance.

A man who is going to pay money from his own pocket to support a woman, given a choice, will look for a young one. It's like buying cars. If you're going to spend the same $100K anyway, why forgo a new Camry for an old Nissan ?

The woman must have been supporting the man; it's not just about free sex. The man can always find a young g/f and still gets free sex. But young girls will not pay for your expenses. I bet to my last dollar the divorcee is supporting the man. At the very least, she has a HDB flat (appears to be pretty new), and our friend is already getting free lodging.

姐弟戀 is always about money and convenience.

I read today's New Paper report. Apparently the man is going to move out of the woman's house. Think the woman say it's better for her children's privacy or something.

The man could end up estranged from his own family and kana ditched by Cougar in the worst case scenario.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women in mid/late 30s are always great screws. they ride you like its the last time they can ever do it.
i use to laugh at Marjojohn but he is right.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
that woman is going to end up taking care of another kid.

that guy doesn't seem mature enough to handle too much issues.

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you all didn't support the man instead cursing him? you all sinkapor men always jealous when freinds got girlfreind

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
lover.jpg

The couple resting on a bench after the incident (Photo: Shinmin Daily)

A furious mother, whose undergraduate son had been dating a divorcee twice his age, tried to beat up the woman at an MRT station in Singapore.

She scolded the 42-year-old woman and chased after her for about 30 metres and tried to assault her but was blocked off by her 22-year-old son.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the mother had objected to her son's girlfriend, a divorcee with two children when she found out about their relationship last month.

On Saturday, she trailed her son to the MRT station. As soon as she saw her with her son, she ran towards the woman and tried to attack her.

Her son warded of her blows and called the police for help.

lover%2002.jpg

The divorcee says she and her boyfriend love each other despite the age gap between them.

The divorcee told the daily that she and her boyfriend were classmates when she did her advanced diploma at a private school more than a one year ago.

"We have only been together for four months and are still trying to know each other better," she said, adding she had separated with her ex-husband for many years.

She admitted that she was under pressure for dating a man who was 20 years younger.

"When we hold hands on the streets, people give us strange looks but I believe this is not a problem as long as we love each other," she said.

She said her boyfriend could get along well with her family although her eldest daughter was already 16 years old.

Aya, the solution is damn simple:

The 22 year old man screws his 42 year's old lady 16 year old daughter to compensate for dating a old fuck.

Then the 22 year old man's 50+ father screws the 42 year old lady for dating his young son.

So at the end all ended up happy.

Oh I forgot the 50+ mother....well I see a young boy inthe photo. He must the son of the 42 year old lady. Well then you can patch the remaining part of the missing link.

Everyone living happily ever after....screw each other ..uniquely Singapore.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aya, the solution is damn simple:

The 22 year old man screws his 42 year's old lady 16 year old daughter to compensate for dating a old fuck.

Then the 22 year old man's 50+ father screws the 42 year old lady for dating his young son.

So at the end all ended up happy.

Oh I forgot the 50+ mother....well I see a young boy inthe photo. He must the son of the 42 year old lady. Well then you can patch the remaining part of the missing link.

Everyone living happily ever after....screw each other ..uniquely Singapore.

What is tv showing these days? :rolleyes:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis young man a MILF lover:biggrin:

hahahaha... saw the MILF in hot FBT shorts, never show face... but she looks MILFY and sexy from back.

But honestyl, she is already 42, going to expire in 10-15 yrs.
After that what is that young boy going to do ? eat out for sex ??