• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Minister with a cheebye mouth!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Johor Menteri Besar - If Sabah belongs to Solo, then Singapore should be part of Malaysia
why drag singapore into it? might as well say Iskandar region, or even the whole of Johor belongs to sg!

(柔佛‧古來5日訊)針對“蘇祿軍"佔領沙巴拿篤甘榜丹道事件,柔佛州州務大臣拿督阿都干尼表示,“蘇祿軍"宣稱沙巴州是蘇祿王朝的領土是不合理的,如果可以用歷史來證明領土的主權,那麼新加坡就是屬於我國的了。

阿都干尼是在出席一場與古來再也縣人民志願警衛團的見面會上,發表上述談話。

出席這場見面會的還包括柔州志願警衛團主任再尼、古來再也縣縣長卡瑪魯丁、古來再也市議會主席莫哈末羅菲吉、士乃區州務大臣事務官鄭振賢、武吉峇都區州議員張震亮等他說,新加坡曾是馬來西亞領土,而沙巴州和砂拉越州都曾是汶萊的領土,但我們現在不能說新加坡是屬於馬來西亞的,也不能說沙、砂二州是汶萊的領土。

“如果用歷史來說明國家主權,那將會是沒完沒了的。"針對在沙巴州有許多蘇祿民眾居住,並表明效忠元首和國陣一事,他說蘇祿民眾不支持“蘇祿軍"的立場是正確的。

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fight us in International court or try to take us by force lor see if can or not.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the sultan Kiram who claims to be the sultan of sulu should have known that no sulu in sabah supports him. the sulus who were given citizenship are automatically upgraded to bumiputra status, with preferential treatment for education and scholarships.
What can sultan kiram offer to the sulus now residing in Malaysia except a life of feudalistic rituals and elite slavery.

I think what the malaysian minister meant is that sabah, singapore and penang still maintains their so called lease payment until today. Although the value has diminished due to inflation, its better to continue with it to minimise legal complications. my thought anyway.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually, the sultan Kiram who claims to be the sultan of sulu should have known that no sulu in sabah supports him. the sulus who were given citizenship are automatically upgraded to bumiputra status, with preferential treatment for education and scholarships.
What can sultan kiram offer to the sulus now residing in Malaysia except a life of feudalistic rituals and elite slavery.

I think what the malaysian minister meant is that sabah, singapore and penang still maintains their so called lease payment until today. Although the value has diminished due to inflation, its better to continue with it to minimise legal complications. my thought anyway.

That's new to me. Is it true?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor Menteri Besar - If Sabah belongs to Solo, then Singapore should be part of Malaysia
why drag singapore into it? might as well say Iskandar region, or even the whole of Johor belongs to sg!

What's this? A Sinkie's patriotic indignation? :rolleyes:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng says: no need angry with that bugger lah! :biggrin: the whole Earth belongs to God the Creator of heavens and earth!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
May anyhow hantam. He is being logical. Did you forget your basis philo courses?

If Sabah belongs to Sulu, then using the same argument, Singapore belongs to Malaysia (he's wrong, actually it's Johor since Malaysia is a federation).

Singapore does not belong to Malaysia.

Therefore, it must necessarily mean that Sabah does not belong to Sulu.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These idiots just like to drag us into the picture for every fuck thing. It is such comments that will slowly sink into other people's mind over time...

May anyhow hantam. He is being logical. Did you forget your basis philo courses?

If Sabah belongs to Sulu, then using the same argument, Singapore belongs to Malaysia (he's wrong, actually it's Johor since Malaysia is a federation).

Singapore does not belong to Malaysia.

Therefore, it must necessarily mean that Sabah does not belong to Sulu.

JayBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These idiots just like to drag us into the picture for every fuck thing. It is such comments that will slowly sink into other people's mind over time...

If you have failed to study the history of Singapore, you should not even comment. Singapore was founded by Raffles through deceit and politics. By bullying the weak, the British managed to support an exiled prince in exchange for Singapore. Without such deceit, Singapore technically belongs to Johor. Pity you for shooting your mouth off without concrete facts!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These "retarded" Malaysian politicians are in fact doing Singaporeans a favour.

We have good reasons to engage them militarily at these point of time for our reservoirs are in their territory and these vital human life-line can be sabotaged at any time. Remember the ex-General from Malaysia who made such a threat (poisoning our water supply). We would be alright if all our politicians are like Vikram Nair, who dare to "taste" the water before any Singaporeans can do so.

If hundreds of "perahus" or boats can enter Lahat Datu coast WITHOUT any detection from the Malaysian Armed Forces (unless off course it is a publicity-stunt by a shaken Najib to prolong elections or even "show" Sabahans that he truly cares for them (after years of neglect and giving special treatment to illegals immigrants by offering Malaysian NRICs and citizenships), I see no reason why Singaporeans cannot do so by heading towards Pengarrang And Pontian or PAP in short. The former is on the east, whereas the other is in the west.

All we have to do is to sit there and claim that the territory belongs to Singapore.

But please beware for the Royal Malaysian Army will react ruthlessly against us, for we are not the "People of the Sultan of Sulu" or the Kingdom of Pattani.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
My source told me Singapore was founded by Lee Kuan Yew. He turned the fishing village into what it is today. Raffles found only a fishing village called Kampong Temasek.

If you have failed to study the history of Singapore, you should not even comment. Singapore was founded by Raffles through deceit and politics. By bullying the weak, the British managed to support an exiled prince in exchange for Singapore. Without such deceit, Singapore technically belongs to Johor. Pity you for shooting your mouth off without concrete facts!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's new to me. Is it true?

Of course its true.
Those from malay archipelago (bugis, javanese, Achenese), orang asal from sabah and sarawak, Thais, portuguese descent are considered bumi. But for some funny reason, mamaks and baba nyonyas are not although some could have come centuries ago.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uAz6EON2a9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think he meant from this video...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The trouble is, sulu sultanate or areas under such a sultanate does not exist anymore. It was annexed into philippines and their authority diminish.
Johore, as a territory still exist, but under a federation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the rate things are going, the day will come when most Singaporeans go on their knees and beg for a merger... if at least for sheer economic necessity.

Nothing is set in stone and circumstances can change in a jiffy.

So don't get all patriotic and upset.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the rate things are going, the day will come when most Singaporeans go on their knees and beg for a merger... if at least for sheer economic necessity.

Nothing is set in stone and circumstances can change in a jiffy.

So don't get all patriotic and upset.
UMNO Muslims will, but definitely not MY Chinese, why would they want to merge with SG? its a matter of time MY will catch up to SG, they have bigger land, higher population.....

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
At some stage, the undeposed victor dictates. Are you going to argue that China is rightfully ruled by Mongolia? Or the US rightfully ruled by the British? Or that Sabah is rightfully Indonesian/Phillipines?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UMNO Muslims will, but definitely not MY Chinese, why would they want to merge with SG? its a matter of time MY will catch up to SG, they have bigger land, higher population.....

I have spoken to some Malaysian Chinese from Pengarrang and Pontian. They only love to watch our Channel 5 and Channel 8 programmes. Many of these Malaysian Chinese are "die-hard" supporters of the MCA that is aligned to the Barisan National of which UMNO is the main player.

These Malaysian Chinese have also expressed their frustration and anger over the influx of many Chinese from China, Taiwan and HK into Singapore.

Anyway the state of Johore is a BN bastion for many years since independence from the British.