• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know what happen to malaysia airline 777

the plane was stolen by JI. they turn on the IFF transponder and dump some fuel.

and landed somewhere in the region.

that plane is going to be used for terrorist attacks.

remembered JI said they want to hijack a plane and rammed it against the skyscapers in rafflesplace?

looks like they have completed part one of the mission.

singapore garmen better find the plane fast or else thousands would die.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: i know what happen to malaysia airline 777

wah lan, you top notch bomoh brain? Really happen you are worth billion of dollars doing investigation work?

the plane was stolen by JI. they turn on the IFF transponder and dump some fuel.

and landed somewhere in the region.

that plane is going to be used for terrorist attacks.

remembered JI said they want to hijack a plane and rammed it against the skyscapers in rafflesplace?

looks like they have completed part one of the mission.

singapore garmen better find the plane fast or else thousands would die.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

JI got money to feed 239 people boh?

give them what to eat, nasi lemak with sambal can do?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

the reason why terrorist organisation had admitted anything in public yet is because the mission is not completed.

someone received a mobile call from one of the passenger before it was cut off.

indicating the plane was still intact..i wonder who had the financial might to conduct such operations. maybe some drug lords in the golden triangle?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah! better stay tune to your report.

Very tok kong special report and hope your bomoh vision is correct. Stay tune.

the reason why terrorist organisation had admitted anything in public yet is because the mission is not completed.

indicating the plane was still intact..i wonder who had the financial might to conduct such operations. maybe some drug lords in the golden triangle?

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

not my vision. God told my mom and i have come to the conclusion after some analysis from multiple news sources. if they cant find the wreckage this proved my theory.

i hope it will not be too late.

Last edited:

tanwn1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not true lah. If can just switch off transponder then no need to design stealth plane liao. Everytime to avoid detection just switch off transponder.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am inclined to believe the plane must hv lost all power, even th0ugh pple would argue that is remotely impossible because of the backup available. engine cut off, comm cut off. lights off. free fall. could there be deliberate act to sabo the power supplies? or it is technically flawed.?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

could be possible pilot spill coffee on the control panel and short circuited the Auto Pilot control flying mode and send the plan black out and nose dive?

i am inclined to believe the plane must hv lost all power, even th0ugh pple would argue that is remotely impossible because of the backup available. engine cut off, comm cut off. lights off. free fall. could there be deliberate act to sabo the power supplies? or it is technically flawed.?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah, you up date your report already, now your mum tells you?

She is God messenger, better than Kong Hee? Which God did your mum pray to?

not my vision. God told my mom and i have come to the conclusion after some analysis from multiple news sources. if they cant find the wreckage this proved my theory.

i hope it will not be too late.

tanwn1

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need spend billions design stealth plane. Switch off transponder and fly through every country airspace undetected. Must tell the US this new info and technology.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the bugger called your mother to arrange for $5billion hell money as ransom?

Last edited:

YouMakeMyDreams

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Missing mas flight: Both imposters bought tickets from china southern airlines

Hongkonger confirmed as one of passengers on board missing Malaysia Airlines flight

PUBLISHED : Sunday, 09 March, 2014, 4:00pm
UPDATED : Sunday, 09 March, 2014, 4:01pm

Ernest Kao and agencies [email protected]

plane.jpg

Malaysian Airlines planes are seen at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Photo: EPA

A Hongkonger has been confirmed as being among the 239 passengers on board a Malaysia Airlines flight which vanished over the South China Sea on Saturday.

The Immigration Department confirmed in a statement on Sunday that a Hong Kong resident had been on board flight MH370.

No request for assistance had been received, the department added.

The Boeing 777-200ER plane disappeared just off the coast of Vietnam two hours after it took off from Kuala Lumpur en route to Beijing.

beijing.jpg

A member of a special assistance team of Malaysian Airlines speaks to the relatives of those on board the missing flight in Beijing. Photo: Xinhua

Malaysia on Sunday launched a terror probe into the disappearance of a passenger jet carrying 239 people, investigating suspect passengers who boarded with stolen passports, as relatives begged for news of their loved ones.

The United States sent the FBI to investigate after Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 vanished from radar early on Saturday somewhere at sea between Malaysia and Vietnam, but stressed there was no evidence of terrorism yet.

Malaysian authorities also expanded their search for wreckage to the country’s west coast, and asked for help from Indonesia. Searches so far had concentrated on waters to the country’s east, in the South China Sea.

A total of 40 ships and 22 aircraft from an array of countries including China and the US are now involved in the hunt across the two areas, officials said.

According to the airline, 153 Chinese citizens were among the passengers on the flight, which was a codeshare with China Southern Airlines.

The Hong Kong government's Beijing Office said it would reach out to the Beijing-based family of the missing resident and provide assistance.

The department said it would continue to monitor the situation and work closely with the office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Hong Kong, the Chinese embassy in Malaysia and the airline.

Agence France-Presse

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that was pilot error. not plane problem.

only problem with 777 was engine troubles but those were not made by boeing.

The B777 is a very reliable and well built aircraft. Since its introduction in 1995, there have been only three fatalities (Asiana @SFO last year). The only other incident of note is the British Airways B777 which crash landed at Heathrow in 2008.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder any Viet boat people saw the plane came down

In this sea area many Viet boat people run road heading to Australia and Canada.

Wonder they saw the plane came down?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
so most of the planes are more than 15 years old, 15 y o cars problems, so wonder the old planes become a problems.

The B777 is a very reliable and well built aircraft. Since its introduction in 1995, there have been only three fatalities (Asiana @SFO last year). The only other incident of note is the British Airways B777 which crash landed at Heathrow in 2008.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In times like these, how come all the purported psychics are silent and went into hiding?

KNN, useless con-fucks!!!