• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
why Mat polis dun release the videos to the world?

crowd sourcing is much better and more efficient in identifying the terrorists.

A Malaysian aviation official said at the briefing that the aviation regulator is investigating video recordings of two passengers carrying stolen passports, from check-in to departure. Two people—an Austrian and an Italian—listed as being on the missing jet weren't on the flight. Their passports had been stolen in Thailand.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG!! It's a terrorist hijack? But why? Why so far no one own up?

Malaysian police and immigration better wake up and look at all the video footage and connections.

I'm also surprised why there is a Ukraine passenger. Suggests a Russian link to all this.

But the passports of the 2 are purportedly lost in Thailand. I doubt this story. The 2 fucks must have sold their passports
to a syndicate. FBI needs to connect the dots there. There seems to be a syndicate behind this so-called terrorist hijack.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the passports of the 2 are purportedly lost in Thailand. I doubt this story. The 2 fucks must have sold their passports
to a syndicate. FBI needs to connect the dots there. There seems to be a syndicate behind this so-called terrorist hijack.

Agree. When a person travels using forged or fake documents, either a terrorist or seasoned criminal. The other category of people using this MO belongs to those involved in espionage.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You can't fool the Ah Tiongs when it comes to money..

Malaysia Govt will not dare to mess with the families of these PRC crash victims especially since they want to maintain their cordial and friendly relationship with the Beijing Govt..

MAS financial not that good in recent years..

Najib adminstration will bail MAS out by helping the national airline when it comes to compensation for the crash victims..

All airlines carry accident insurance. They will not need a bail out. They have insurance on the loss of the plane and also insurance on accidents like this. The amount of compensation is dependent on which country's court tries the civil lawsuit. In this case, it appears likely that it will be tried in Malaysia. Malaysian courts are not noted for their generousity. If this was a US airliner and tried in a US court, the punitive damages will be very high.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF is this? This is getting more strange and intriguing............

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_...ight-MH370-makes-contact-with-his-phone-1046/

rgXlWj5.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Mudlanders are so into themselves that they don't know how to deal with the real world. That's their problem. They think that the Malays are superior beings.

I have many malay friends, I don't know one who thinks like that. On the other hand, I know mnay SIngapore chinese who think they are superior to every one else. This shows especially when they go to other countries and in their treatment of their maids, employees, etc.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't trust Ah Tiong pilots.

With Malays, who knows what they will do when they are so deep into their religion. Allan seems to speak to them in mysterious ways.

The best pilots are the Americans and Canadians.

U don't trust Tiongs, u don't trust Malays, u obviously don't trust Muslims (so that means you don't trust any pilots that are muslims). U trust Ah Neh pilots or not? U trust Jew pilots (because many AMericans and Canadian pilots are Jewish)? U trust woman pilots (skali she having her period during the flight and damn cranky want to crash the plane)? Like that, why bother to fly at all? If a Tiong Airline is $150 dollar cheaper than the same flight with a US or Canadian airline, u would fly the Tiong airline. Seriously, u are such a hypocrite.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: In full: Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 passenger list

Malaysia airport security quite lax. Last time terrorists manage to smuggle knifes and homemade bombs onto flight sq117. Those Muslim terrorists from china must had identified KLIA as a potential weak link.

Do bear in mind that this period is the most sensitive time in china when their pArliament sessions is on going. Muslim terrorists will likely create troubles during this period. Kunming incident was one example.

Not anymore, my pocket knife got confiscated at Subang 2 years ago when I was boarding a flight.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is confusion along the Corridors of Power of our northern neighbours. While the Minister says there were four passengers on the doomed flight, an aviation officer insisted there were only two. Come on guys. This is no time to play masak masak. Lives have been lost by people who flew your national carrier and here you are issuing misleading statements. You buggers better resign and leave the reins to someone who is more capable. It appears the minister is only good at making rabble rousing chauvinistic speeches to arouse his clan.

http://news.malaysia.msn.com/malaysia-news/malaysia-launches-terror-probe-over-vanished-jet-1

Malaysia launches terror probe over vanished jet

Malaysia on Sunday launched a terror probe into the disappearance of a passenger jet carrying 239 people, investigating suspect passengers who boarded with stolen passports, as relatives begged for news of their loved ones.

xxxxx

After it emerged that two people boarded the missing flight with stolen European passports, Malaysia's transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein said he was looking at four suspect passengers in all.

He declined to offer details, saying authorities were examining "the entire manifest", but confirmed that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was dispatching personnel to Malaysia.

"At the same time our own intelligence has been activated, and of course, the counter-terrorism units... from all the relevant countries have been informed," Hishammuddin said, refusing also to rule out the possibility that the plane may have been hijacked.

- Scouring CCTV clues -

A Malaysian civil aviation official said authorities still so far believe only two passengers had used stolen passports and were examining CCTV footage of them.
"There are only two passengers on record with false passports," department of civil aviation director general Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: In full: Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 passenger list

Not anymore, my pocket knife got confiscated at Subang 2 years ago when I was boarding a flight.

Security might be okay generally speaking. Biggest problem is having sympathisers working in the airport who can choose to close both eyes. Or, through some connections, bribe the key officers. Always more vulnerable under these scenarios.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Use stolen passport can travel out of Malaysia immigration ? Are they sleeping ?

So you think you bloody PAP immigration department is any better? :rolleyes:

http://www.thesundaily.my/node/165184

Dad flies from S'pore to Vietnam using son's passport

Posted on 24 June 2008 - 07:24pm

SINGAPORE (June 24, 2008):
A retiree who took his son's passport by mistake checked in at Tiger Airways, got through security in Changi Airport and flew to Vietnam, only realising during the flight that he was carrying the wrong document.

Ang Heng Soon headed directly to immigration authorities in Ho Chi Minh City airport where they put him on the same plane yesterday back to Singapore.
He told The Straits Times that he was in such a a hurry to catch the plane that he unwittingly took his 39-year-old son's passport, which was also lying on the family's dining table.

His son, Vincent, an electronics company executive, was waiting to check in for a flight to Hongkong when he realizsd he had his father's passport. Vincent cancelled his flight and went to Tiger Airway's office where he learned that his father was heading back.

Father and son were reunited, the report said. Both made fresh arrangements and flew off to their respective destinations.

"The question is, how did this happen? From a security point of view, this is pretty shocking," Vincent was quoted as saying.

The immigration officer who looked at Ang's passport and did the "face-to-face verification" let him through because he bore a resemblance to the photo in the passport, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority said.

The authorities who erred will be taken to task, said Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng.

"I am totally appalled and flabbergasted at this slipup in the airport checkpoint," he said in a statement.

Wong said he has been reminding officers of the need for vigilance repeatedly after each lapse of human error. "Obviously the message is not sinking in deep enough," he said.

All department heads of the 26,000 officers in the "Home Team" will be calling up their subordinate commanders and managers and tightening scrutiny and supervision on the ground. - dpa

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: why no Sinkies on the crashed plane?

My Opinions:

1) Its strange that the transponder on the airplane was either not turned on/ or deliberately turned off before or during the crash. Or that the transponder (which if i recall correctly is in the tail section) was destroyed catastophically and hence could not squawk the position of the plane. This is why they are having a tough time looking for the debris field because they have to use the primary radar from Malaysia and Vietnam to try and ascertain the last known position. The transponder should have been squawking all the way into the ocean, and it would have given a very precise location of the crash site. Also, the ground radar does not give altitude of the plane where as the transponder does. When the transponder is squawking the codes assigned to the plane, it shows up on the ground radar as the flight number. If its not squawking, it shows up on the radar as just a blip.

2) Without knowing the location of the crash, its hard to look for the cockpit voice recorder/Flight Data recorder/Blackbox. The CVR emits a beacon, and the SAR ships have to drop a sonar phone into the water to listen for it. If they are in the wrong location, they will not pick up the beacon.

3) The 2 passengers that used the stolen passports to get on the flight...........this part is really suspicious to me. The passengers would have to insert new photos of their faces into the passport, which is not an easy thing to do. Than they have to get visas from the Chinese consulate, and they have to leave their passports there for a few days. Why did the Chinese not run the serial numbers on the visas and find out they were stolen? I am sure there is an international database somewhere that shares all this information. After all, the passports were stolen as long ago as one year. Ample time for them to be reported lost. The Austrian and Italian govts. would have cancelled these stolen passports, and when the Chinese consulate did the checks, the passports should have been flagged as stolen. Yet, the Chinese went ahead and issued the visas to these 2 invalid passports. I find this very curious. And if these 2 passengers entered Malaysia with these stolen passports, (as they must have since they flew from KL), why did the Malaysian Immigration not pick up on them too? Very strange if you ask me.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: why no Sinkies on the crashed plane?

The plane exploded in mid-air. Hence no point finding any debris in any one focused location. It is gone forever, with no possible trace.
Remember, it exploded at 35,000 cruising altitude........by the time the pieces hit the South China Sea, they would disintegrate into bits.

RIP

What a messed up terrorist hijack. No wonder no one came forward.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
time for m&d to send their best tradition investigator in- bomoh. Get some clothes of the dead people from their cupboard and give to the bomoh, bomoh can talk to the dead people. dead man tells no lie.

why Mat polis dun release the videos to the world?

crowd sourcing is much better and more efficient in identifying the terrorists.

A Malaysian aviation official said at the briefing that the aviation regulator is investigating video recordings of two passengers carrying stolen passports, from check-in to departure. Two people—an Austrian and an Italian—listed as being on the missing jet weren't on the flight. Their passports had been stolen in Thailand.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After so long a period without any trace, there is a high probability of an alien abduction. This theory is positive because it means they might be still alive.:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All airlines carry accident insurance. They will not need a bail out. They have insurance on the loss of the plane and also insurance on accidents like this. The amount of compensation is dependent on which country's court tries the civil lawsuit. In this case, it appears likely that it will be tried in Malaysia. Malaysian courts are not noted for their generousity. If this was a US airliner and tried in a US court, the punitive damages will be very high.

Thanks for the info.. Guess the families of the Ah Tiong crash victims should not be grieving for long.. There's money at the end of the dark tunnel waiting for them..