• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal

You chee bye, bastard, father mother bastard, whole family all die!!! Dun start your racist slur with me as I did not start one on you, piece of worthless shit!!! Why dun you just let dog fuck till you drop dead?

Your understanding of the Hong Kong and China History is zero and it just shows your stupidity that you say that "That is why the Chinese, after 156 years, now own Hong Kong. This is since Hong Kong has always been their land. It is Chinese land."

Hong Kong's territory was acquired from three separate treaties: the Treaty of Nanking in 1842, the Treaty of Beijing in 1860, and The Convention for the Extension of Hong Kong Territory in 1898, which gave the UK the control of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon (area south of Boundary Street), and the New Territories (area north of Boundary Street and south of the Shenzhen River, and outlying islands), respectively. Although Hong Kong Island and Kowloon had been ceded to the United Kingdom in perpetuity, the control on the New Territories was a 99-year lease. The finite nature of the 99-year lease did not hinder Hong Kong's development as the New Territories were combined as a part of Hong Kong. By 1997, it was impractical to separate the three territories and only return the New Territories. In addition, with the scarcity of land and natural resources in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, the New Territories were being developed with large-scale infrastructures and other developments, with the break-even day lying well past 30 June 1997. Thus, the status of the New Territories after the expiry of the 99-year lease became important for Hong Kong's economic development.

Quote a better example if you can lah, you chee bye kia, pu bor!! Puki mak, Pundek!!

Now once again, which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

Way, way before the treaties of the 1800s that you cited, the land that was Hong Kong was incorporated into China in 221 BC during the Qin dynasty. In essence, your country, China owns it.

Then came colonialism, and the Brits acquired it. It was ceded to the Brits, in your very own words, in "perpetuity". It is no different from my land, Singapura, which was ceded to the Brits, in "perpetuity".

The end of colonialism ended with the Brits returning the land to the owners or "leasing" it for a period of time before the land were eventually returned to the rightful owners. In the case of my land, it was returned to the Malays. In the case of Hong Kong, returned to your country, China. Ditto for Macau which was returned to your country China, by the Portuguese.

You are either too stupid or utterly clueless about your own Chinese history, about colonialism and how territories were acquired by wars/force, treaties or declarations of terra nullius by the European powers during the colonial era.

Educate yourself about European colonialism before you try to argue on and on, and very stupidly at that, about the word "sold" with me. I don't have all the time in the world to argue with dumb Chinks. Typing the world "sold" in bold and in larger fonts does not bolster your case. It makes you look like an ignorant, uneducated twat. Or more likely, you are simply too stupid for not being able to understand your own Chinese history, what colonialism was about, what happened during the era of European colonialism, the pre-colonial, colonial and post-colonial era.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL comparing your m&d land to china. Hey m&d china managed to drive off all the invaders and you want to talk about mongolia? Fuck that occured 100s of years ago and mongolia is nothing now and if not for russia mongolia would be a part of china. Also you m&ds cannot fight. Look at how your m&d lands got taken over by various european powers. How southern thailand which used to be a m&d kingdom has been totally subjugated by the thais for hundreds of years. Thank god for the brits if not half of mudland or maybe most of mudland would still be under siam rule. You m&ds cannot control your own lands for shit. In fact why aren't you m&ds in china? Why is it the opposite? Very simple answer you cannot make it that's why it is the chinese taking over mudland and singapore and not the other way around. Hey why is thailand taking over pattani which is used to belong to m&ds instead of m&ds taking over thailand? Surely you don't need me to answer this for you.

The brits brought in the chinese and they also migrated here. The fact of the matter is people migrate everywhere. There are still many chinese in china. m&d babi don't act like your kind does not migrate. Why didn't they stay in sumatra? Why are there m&ds in polynesian islands far from mudland?

You could have driven the chinese out? You sure? Doesn't seem so. Instead of making it sound like you allowed chinese to stay here to save face why not just admit how useless your kind are. Also everyone who is a singaporean owns singapore in a way. Also a country that is developed is better. That's it a fact. Don't bring in materialism and that crap because that isn't the point i am making at all. You don't speak for anyone else. You think you speak for other m&ds?

Chink, you talk, argue and contradict yourself too much. Why don't you simply pack up and return home home to your country, China? If you still believe you belong to this part of the world, have a look in the mirror and observe your sallow-yellow skin, your buck teeth, the two slits that you call eyes, your chauvinism, ultra materialism, your obsession with money, your rapaciousness, your lack of trustworthiness, your dishonesty and sincerely ask yourself whether you belong here, in my land, in my Tanah Melayu or in your own land, your own country, China.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun need to pack lah.. he repeating like old broken record. not happy can ask him fark off to petain road.

YouMakeMyDreams

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Flight MH370 search draws blank as Australia appoints ex-military chief to co-ordinate operations

Prime Minister Tony Abbott appoints former defence chief “to co-ordinate the Australian government’s support for the search into MH370” as relatives from China arrive in Malaysia to press the authorities for answers

PUBLISHED : Sunday, 30 March, 2014, 2:07pm
UPDATED : Sunday, 30 March, 2014, 2:07pm

Agence France-Presse in Perth and Kuala Lumpur

australia-china-malaysia-malaysiaairlines-transpor_41906669.jpg

Australia's Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Photo: AFP

A new search area failed to yield an immediate breakthrough in the hunt for ill-fated Flight MH370 on Sunday, as Australia appointed its former military chief to help co-ordinate the operation in the Indian Ocean.

Debris spotted by aircraft and then picked up by ships combing the new search zone proved not to be from the Malaysian Airlines’ Boeing 777, the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) said.

“It appeared to be fishing equipment and just rubbish on the [ocean’s] surface,” an AMSA spokesman told reporters.

As the hunt resumed 1,850 kilometres west of Perth, Australia said former defence force chief Angus Houston would head a new unit to help in the search, which involves the militaries of seven nations – Australia, China, Malaysia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and the United States.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott said that Houston would lead the new Joint Agency Co-ordination Centre (JACC) based in Perth, “to co-ordinate the Australian government’s support for the search into MH370”.

Houston, who was chief of the Australian Defence Force from 2005 until 2011, has been given a brief to co-ordinate the often delicate diplomatic contacts between participants in the international effort.

He will also make sure that families receive up-to-date information and travel assistance, including visa services, accommodation advice, interpreter services and counselling.

Describing Houston as “an individual of enormous experience and great skill who has already served his country with distinction,” Abbott said his appointment was part of Australia’s commitment to learning the fate of the flight which disappeared with 239 people on board on March 8.

_syd09_11945779.jpg

Australia's former defence chief Angus Houston, pictured in 2009. Photo: Reuters

“This government won’t rest until we’ve done everything we reasonably can to get those families and to get the wider community of the world a little more peace and a little more insight into exactly what happened,” he said.

International protocols mean Malaysia is officially in charge of the search operation, but Abbott made clear that Houston was available “to oversee the overall search and investigation effort” if asked.

“Should our [Australia’s] responsibilities increase as time goes by, there is no one better placed than Angus to co-ordinate and liaise, given the quite significant number of countries that all have a stake here,” Abbott told reporters.

Authorities continued to pour resources into the operation, which is scouring an area about the size of Norway, dispatching an Australian navy ship with a US-supplied “black box” locator on board.

AMSA said four ships, three of them from China, were already in the search zone and another six were scheduled to arrive later on Sunday.

The Australian authority also has 13 military planes at its disposal, including two Malaysian C-130 Hercules that joined the operation for the first time on Sunday, while the frigate HMAS Toowoomba was also on its way.

All efforts to locate the plane have so far proved fruitless, with hopes repeatedly raised by debris sightings, including more than 70 items seen by a New Zealand Orion on Saturday that turned out to be random flotsam.

“Until items are picked up by a ship and assessed by expert investigators, no conclusions as to their origin can be made,” New Zealand’s Air Vice-Marshal Kevin Short said.

“It’s difficult and demanding work, scanning the ocean for small items, even flying low over the water at comparatively slow speeds. It requires total concentration.”

The search moved on Friday to a new sea zone after fresh data indicated the plane was flying faster than first thought before it is presumed to have run out of fuel and plunged into the sea.

But debris sightings by Chinese, Australian and New Zealand planes on Saturday did not yield any solid clues in one of aviation’s greatest mysteries, compounding the frustration of families who have been waiting more than three weeks to discover the fate of their loved ones.

_apm08_42014333.jpg

Chinese relatives of Flight MH370 passengers in Malaysia. Photo: Reuters

About 50 Chinese relatives of passengers on board missing flight MH370 arrived in Malaysia on Sunday to press for answers about the fate of their loved ones.

The grieving families, who have accused Malaysia of hiding information over the fate of the Boeing 777, are calling for a meeting with Prime Minister Najib Razak and his transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein, The Star online said.

Najib’s aide said no meeting with the newly arrived families had been scheduled for Sunday.

A spokeswoman for Malaysia Airlines said she could not comment on the matter out of respect for the families’ privacy.

The family members left through a special lane upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport to avoid waiting media and reportedly boarded two buses.

Chinese news agency Xinhua said they were relatives of around 30 passengers on the missing Malaysia Airlines jet.

Many relatives have stayed in Beijing, where they attend regular and acrimonious briefings with Malaysian officials.

Family members have stormed out of the meetings and shouted abuse at officials, claiming Malaysia is concealing the truth.

Irate relatives scuffled with security personnel outside the Malaysian embassy in Beijing on Tuesday, after authorities allowed a rare protest march in the capital.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chink, you talk, argue and contradict yourself too much. Why don't you simply pack up and return home home to your country, China? If you still believe you belong to this part of the world, have a look in the mirror and observe your sallow-yellow skin, your buck teeth, the two slits that you call eyes, your chauvinism, ultra materialism, your obsession with money, your rapaciousness, your lack of trustworthiness, your dishonesty and sincerely ask yourself whether you belong here, in my land, in my Tanah Melayu or in your own land, your own country, China.

Pray tell how did i contridict myself m&d?

You gave a few examples of how china was beaten by foreigners i managed to answer each and every one.

You claim you are actually kind enough to let foreigners or rather chinese stay and i proved you wrong. With nothing else to retort you still need to get in some stupid last word.

Btw there are whites, indians, arabs etc in sg are they supposed to pack up too?

The fact of the matter is the chinese built up mudland and singapore. Facts are facts so don't change the subject.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore belongs to the Chinese now. you m&ds kicked Singapore out of the m&ds federation. Singapore separated from mudland legally. fuck your non-existent Singapore m&d territory in your delusional mind.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Way, way before the treaties of the 1800s that you cited, the land that was Hong Kong was incorporated into China in 221 BC during the Qin dynasty. In essence, your country, China owns it.

Then came colonialism, and the Brits acquired it. It was ceded to the Brits, in your very own words, in "perpetuity". It is no different from my land, Singapura, which was ceded to the Brits, in "perpetuity".

The end of colonialism ended with the Brits returning the land to the owners or "leasing" it for a period of time before the land were eventually returned to the rightful owners. In the case of my land, it was returned to the Malays. In the case of Hong Kong, returned to your country, China. Ditto for Macau which was returned to your country China, by the Portuguese.

You are either too stupid or utterly clueless about your own Chinese history, about colonialism and how territories were acquired by wars/force, treaties or declarations of terra nullius by the European powers during the colonial era.

Educate yourself about European colonialism before you try to argue on and on, and very stupidly at that, about the word "sold" with me. I don't have all the time in the world to argue with dumb Chinks. Typing the world "sold" in bold and in larger fonts does not bolster your case. It makes you look like an ignorant, uneducated twat. Or more likely, you are simply too stupid for not being able to understand your own Chinese history, what colonialism was about, what happened during the era of European colonialism, the pre-colonial, colonial and post-colonial era.

eErotica69 got suaned by screwball who started a thread praising this cretin here who makes up lies and untruths.

Singapore's situation is different from hong kong's. HK was leased in perpetuity but not singapore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore

In 1819, Thomas Stamford Raffles arrived and signed a treaty with Sultan Hussein Shah of Johor on behalf of the British East India Company to develop the southern part of Singapore as a British trading post. In 1824, the entire island became a British possession under a further treaty with the Sultan and the Temenggong.

Do you know how to read? Seems like you don't and your dog screw is praising you. The brits paid for the island to the sultan and the temenggong and they paid a big sum they actually owned singapore. Where was it stated singapore was leased in perpetuity?

Anyway leave that aside singapore used to be under mudland but got kicked out and the chinese are a majority in singapore and that's that so you see m&d see how stupid and untruthful you are.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
learn how to take a step back and fire. it is more accurate.

btw this raffles bugger, he got the queens' blessing before he sign contract with sea pirates anot?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore belongs to the Chinese now. you m&ds kicked Singapore out of the m&ds federation. Singapore separated from mudland legally. fuck your non-existent Singapore m&d territory in your delusional mind.

learn how to take a step back and fire. it is more accurate.

btw this raffles bugger, he got the queens' blessing before he sign contract with sea pirates anot?

He already lost the argument now he's just ranting and making up shit.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hai... how to teach you?? first he's a clone. 2nd, he aint necessary a m&d but confirm is a troll.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's situation is different from hong kong's. HK was leased in perpetuity but not singapore

In 1819, Thomas Stamford Raffles arrived and signed a treaty with Sultan Hussein Shah of Johor on behalf of the British East India Company to develop the southern part of Singapore as a British trading post. In 1824, the entire island became a British possession under a further treaty with the Sultan and the Temenggong. The brits paid for the island to the sultan and the temenggong and they paid a big sum they actually owned singapore. Where was it stated singapore was leased in perpetuity? Anyway leave that aside singapore used to be under mudland but got kicked out and the chinese are a majority in singapore and that's that so you see m&d see how stupid and untruthful you are.

The British bought SG from Sultan of Johore in a business transaction, just like Lim Yew Hock Govt sold Christmas Island belonging to SG to Australian Govt in the 1950s. A fair exchange, one hand for the money, one hand for the island of SG. The British ruled SG as a colony and granted independence to SG under LKY. The British could have allowed the Tengku to makan SG if they wanted to but did not. Otherwise, there is no SG that we know today.

The British took over HK from China under an unfair treaty after Opium War. So, SG does not belong to boleh land any more but as for HK, it belongs to China. The Chinese did not sell HK to Britain.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The British bought SG from Sultan of Johore in a business transaction, just like Lim Yew Hock Govt sold Christmas Island belonging to SG to Australian Govt in the 1950s. A fair exchange, one hand for the money, one hand for the island of SG. The British ruled SG as a colony and granted independence to SG under LKY. The British could have allowed the Tengku to makan SG if they wanted to but did not. Otherwise, there is no SG that we know today.

The British took over HK from China under an unfair treaty after Opium War. So, SG does not belong to boleh land any more but as for HK, it belongs to China. The Chinese did not sell HK to Britain.

Thanks for further clarifying this.

Now let's see what that dumb m&d has to say.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every week, they will shift the search location higher and higher north, until it reaches Diego Garcia.

Najib is an idiot to proclaim the plane crashed in the middle of the southern indian ocean and away from any landing sites.

Inmarsat ping data is flawed, because it did not have the complete radar data of MH370 of changing routes from south china sea to the straits of malacca, and how its altitude of 45,000m, then as low as 5,000m, then 23,000m, and then 12,000m.....all these changes in altitudes showed the pilots were trying to rescue the plane and get it to land at Langkawi airport, but it could not do so because an AWACs plane had seized control of the plane, but the pilot had pre-programmed for auto-pilot to land at Langkawi, and activated it, so there is a tussle between remote control taking over and auto-pilot taking over. Finally, the pilot lost the fight and the plane was remote controlled to land at Diego Garcia.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You chee bye, bastard, father mother bastard, whole family all die!!! Dun start your racist slur with me and call me a chink as I did not start one on you, piece of worthless shit!!! Why dun you just let dog fuck till you drop dead?

What an idiot, still dun get the point and you want me to go into the details?

The Chinese ceded HK and Kowloon to the Brit in "perpetuity" and only NT was 99-year lease. By 1997, it was impractical to separate the three territories and only return the New Territories. It was because it was impractical, in economic, and political sense, not because HK and Kowloon was Chinese Land and the Brits rightfully return it to China!!

Are you plain stupid or acting stupid? What a fucking idiotic chump!!!

Anyway, once again, which part of the word SOLD you do not understand? Quit living in denial. It was SOLD!!

Also in 1967, thanks to your friends in Malaysia for kicking us out of the Federation. So Singapore belongs to all races, Chinese, Malay, Indian and all races. If you are really want to live in Malay land, just fuck north to Malaysia or South to Indonesia!!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chump you cut the crap and fuck back to your Malay Land Malaysia. Bring along Tonychat your fellow citizen!

Go now!! Shoo...