• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia will not succeed if non-Muslims marginalised, says Obama

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The m&d Hatter says chinese are rich and indians are lawyers in malaysia. Carry on. Ok, sir whatever you say.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On his retort about chinese being richest and the other race being lawyers let us go back to the running analogy. So this time there are many different running events BUT the mudlays are always allowed to start ahead sometimes halfway towards the finish line compared to the other races for all the running events. The worst thing is despite given this unfair advantage they lose every single race. An outsider Obama comes in and observes the races and notices mudlays always being allowed to start ahead and tells them hey this is not fair we should make it fair. Mudlays then reply hey they won all the races so it is ok for us to have this unfair advantage. Honestly speaking do you think it really fucking stupid?

A more honorable race would have behaved differently. They would have noticed oh yeah we really suck at running and practice and work harder until they could run faster and then choose to start at the same spot as everyone else and try to run as fast. Chinese would have done that. This is why in a chinese run society you don't see chinese ppl discrminating non chinese in such a manner. Anyway they don't need to. Even at the same starting position they will win i mean they win even when forced to start behind the mudlays. Just plain disgraceful. Oh and did you know by mocking m&ds for this type of fucked up behavior is racist. Take a chinese dog. Let's say scroobal for example. He observes mudlays being given this unfair advantage thinks it's ok and would have called Obama a racist were Obama not the POTUS. An honorable person would be so ashamed were he to be give this advantage and still ends up losing.

I suppose during the swimming events during the oylmpics they should let michael phelps start behind everyone else since he is so good why should he start at the same spot as everyone else. Then if phelps still wins it is justified to allow him to start behind everyone else.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been a few generations since mudland was created and mudlays still need this unfair advantage? Shows you how fucked up they are.