• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay Guinness Stout Advertisement

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

By the way, itu makcik's elder sister who also have two big melons were taken away during the jap occupation by the jap soldiers, never to be seen again.:o

Actually to be honest, those days when i was a kid, i oso very nakal. Jamban and toilet sumau boleh di nampak ya.

Those japs are blood and milk suckers!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I post because the picture was not shown in the thread. There is something wrong with the forum, sometime image will come out, sometimes will not. In this case, it was not shown in the 1st posting.

Ah Sam should be infracted for starting a thread with no picture and claiming there is.

Sam it's true.

For whatever reason I too could not see your photo. Here is my screenshot to proof

ScreenShot2012-10-12at103829AM.png

Of course the image is there. It's in the form of an attachment so there's no possibility of dead links or hot link prevention.

I have infracted you for being blind or owning a crap computer.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Islamic revival came wipe them all up.

However I have to day that in Jakarta where I live now, many restaurants serving muslims also serve Bintang and Guinness beer no problem. I asked my colleagues and some say babi is haram but Bintang is not. I need to clarify this though.

This ad was during the P Ramlee days.
In his movies, he acted as a drunk, womaniser, cabaret musician, joget musician and made fun of religious personalities.
Poor guy died penniless and in debt after moving to malaysia from singapore after the separation. RTM Angkasapuri rejected his proposal for a weekly show and shaw brothers i think decided to move the studios to Hong Kong.

Those kind of tolerance is missing today after malays allowed religious preachers and scholars more authority in government in Malaysia.

The late Tunku Abdul Rahman was also a notorious womaniser and a lover of alcohol..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happens when you mix redbull with guinness?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gsCaHGzAnc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, Ramintra sure got stock. You know the number to call ok?

SG and MY Guinness Extra Stout is the best! Unfortunately, I can't get it here. :(

The nearest I can get is in Ramintra and that's provided got stock. Normal Guinness draft cannot make it but no fish prawn also good.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islamic revival came wipe them all up.

However I have to day that in Jakarta where I live now, many restaurants serving muslims also serve Bintang and Guinness beer no problem. I asked my colleagues and some say babi is haram but Bintang is not. I need to clarify this though.

Dont u know Indon is 1 country tat anything goes. They even have xtian and muslim cemeteries sharing same plot of land. Personally i ever saw an Indon with tudung on. Was queueing at Bee chun heng. Told her is pork. She juz smile....:*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dont u know Indon is 1 country tat anything goes. They even have xtian and muslim cemeteries sharing same plot of land. Personally i ever saw an Indon with tudung on. Was queueing at Bee chun heng. Told her is pork. She juz smile....:*:

Wow thanks for telling me bro. Now I know I am not haram to the Indon girls liao. Thank you thank you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course the image is there. It's in the form of an attachment so there's no possibility of dead links or hot link prevention.

I have infracted you for being blind or owning a crap computer.

Blind can't see the image, crappy computer or source most likely. Have you any BLIND members here?, Blind in one ear, maybe!