• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay become more rich than chinese now...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They drive conti car, stay private house. Chinese take bus and stay rental flat..
Chinese bua heavily in Tiongkok Deravatives market to huat big big esp those have Tiongkok wify , all dump their entire fortune into Tiongkok

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said, go to Hillview and scout around. Mutts in their 40s-50s live in landed property. Freehold not 99 years. I know one such family that stays beside another mutt family. And they are not the only ones in that stretch. Coolie fukiens still shiok shiok, every day waste their CPF money on beer at coffeeshops dreaming of fucking the beer aunty. Fuck them - their grand children will soon be cutting hair for the newly rich mutts and calling them Abang. these are the old bastards who keep voting for pee and pee

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said, go to Hillview and scout around. Mutts in their 40s-50s live in landed property. Freehold not 99 years. I know one such family that stays beside another mutt family. And they are not the only ones in that stretch. Coolie fukiens still shiok shiok, every day waste their CPF money on beer at coffeeshops dreaming of fucking the beer aunty. Fuck them - their grand children will soon be cutting hair for the newly rich mutts and calling them Abang. these are the old bastards who keep voting for pee and pee
Indo or local malay?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone including m&d can do better than the coolie gene Sinkies. There should not be any surprise since coolie gene Sinkies are fucking retards. PAP remains in power because of them.