• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Makiyo has been sentenced to 10 mths imprisonment

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...10 mth only for whacking someone? And Taiwan got remission or not? Like reduction for good behavior?

anyway....one thing this Makiyopo bitch can do when release is write book or just continue is showbiz...very forgiving the Taiwanese pop, that Da Bing in out like go MRT station also like that.

if not, she can go AV ...i will waiting for her first AV ....

What's the penalty for assault in Sinkieland, if I may ask? :rolleyes:

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...10 mth only for whacking someone? And Taiwan got remission or not? Like reduction for good behavior?

anyway....one thing this Makiyopo bitch can do when release is write book or just continue is showbiz...very forgiving the Taiwanese pop, that Da Bing in out like go MRT station also like that.

if not, she can go AV ...i will waiting for her first AV ....

You are easy to spot. Go Uruguay !!! :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy look fatter leh, no guilt ahh he? Anyway, Makiyo dunno will pass the grade for AV of not....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
缓刑 means suspended sentence. This means that if she behaves herself for the next three years without committing any new offence and if there were no past offences committed before the sentencing uncovered, then she does not need to go to prison but the conviction will still stay on record.

KNNBCCB, like that got sentence as good as no sentence!!

Those chumps who thinks that Taiwan Court is fair, must be crazy!!