• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Making Way Is Now Considered An Act Of Kindness

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
been wondering if this is a sublimal message for Sinkie population to make way for FTs and their new generation... :o:o:o

Now that would be an act of kindness.

jw5

Loyal
me usually help these elderly buy their lottery, some really buay tahan the long queue.

If they don't insist on buying between 4 and 6 pm on the draw day, there usually won't be a long queue.
In fact at certain times, there is nobody at all.
What you do may be considered an act of kindness, but it may also lead some of them to assume that they can cut queue or have priority.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[B... She's unable to move to the back because people are self absorbed in their electronic gadgets and not making way. Finally, a young man makes way for her and she nods at him appreciatively ...
as he makes way, she makes her way ... he makes way 4 her 2 make her way ...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Singapore is a kind country. There is kindness everywhere, all the time. If all considerate acts are now reclassified as kind acts, it is really easy to be a kind person.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You reading more into this, and your beef's claustrophobia being crowded out in red dot?:p

bro,
me grew up in an extended family with over 60 members. claustrophobic? no. just have an intimate understanding of human behavior in tight situations :o:o:o

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
bro,
me grew up in an extended family with over 60 members. claustrophobic? no. just have an intimate understanding of human behavior in tight situations :o:o:o

Wah. Like something out from the Red Chamber.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wah. Like something out from the Red Chamber.

heheh... bro, not red chambers lah, no sickly jiabaoyu around.
more like my grandparents were very productive, my uncles and aunts likewise; before the stupid stop-at-two policy kicked in, that is. the TFR in my extended household is slightly above 3.4 :p:p:p

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Grace Fu & Tan Chuan Jin are mourning about having her wage cut out of kindness, nothing is impossible in Singapore. Really.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Says alot about a society when you have a "Kindness Movement"

all following the great leader.
it is a every man for himself society.
look at the stupid rat race. but they chose to call it progress.
look at the parents torturing the young kids to study , not to be a better person but to be a minister in order to make millions.
they chose to call this successful.

what gracefulness and kindness ? sinkies need to watch monkeys performing on TV in order to make some donation.
if some important vip are there , it helps alot. even company will donate a great amount.
you needs the vip and the monkeys to reveal the "kindness" of the sinkies. :confused::confused::confused:

jw5

Loyal
all following the great leader.
it is a every man for himself society.
look at the stupid rat race. but they chose to call it progress.
look at the parents torturing the young kids to study , not to be a better person but to be a minister in order to make millions.
they chose to call this successful.

The leaders do set the tone. Unfortunately, most teachers and parents do not know any better either.
And when you include some grandparents who themselves behave like spoilt brats and maids who are barely adults themselves, the results present themselves.
I don't think this is even a question of pap vs opposition.
It's more who are the individuals setting the examples, laying down the framework, influencing the values of society.