• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Madoff and Old Man Lee

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would it be so fcuking shiok if Lee and his family and cronies
put in billions into Madoff.

A stinking crook who sucked our money and kenna con by Madoff.

I will be so happy. Money sucked from us will never be returned to us. Might as well then go to anyone but Lee and his family and cronies.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
A cheat cannot cheat a cheater unless they both agree to divide the territorry and cheat the ignorance.

1. Maddoff assigned to steal in the west

2. Lee assigned to steal in the Esat

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madoff said he ripped off 50 billion.

only 25 billion accounted for to date

another 25 billion still dont know

I pray and pray lau lee and family and his running dogs put in the billions and billions.

those billions all gone from us and we no hope to see that back.

and so shiok to see them kena con

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madoff said he ripped off 50 billion.

only 25 billion accounted for to date

another 25 billion still dont know

I pray and pray lau lee and family and his running dogs put in the billions and billions.

those billions all gone from us and we no hope to see that back.

and so shiok to see them kena con

it will take a foreign media to expose the truth. 154th will always be 154th, or worst.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would it be so fcuking shiok if Lee and his family and cronies
put in billions into Madoff.

A stinking crook who sucked our money and kenna con by Madoff.

I will be so happy. Money sucked from us will never be returned to us. Might as well then go to anyone but Lee and his family and cronies.

traitor.jpg

Since when have I ever lost $? Remember I have a left and right pocket! *hee*hee*