• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M1, Starhub, Singtel, republic fibre broadband...who to choose

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all....

Out of current contract soon...thought of changing to fibre and thus will be going to sitex later probably ...just wanna heard your thoughts on which of the 4 vendors should I go to.....

Thanks...quartz

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sitex got good deals for my republic broadband

Pricing competitive but heard that home phone number cannt be port over....the big telco blocking...they will issue new number and free till end of 2013...after that think will need to pay....not really attractive for me...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Price all is about same.
But which
1. Best service support?
2. Highest speed and stable? I dont trust the ad 100Mps. Even 30Mps I will be very happy.

Psycho

Alfrescian
Loyal
100mbps will only received 70% or less, must take into account wireless or cable intact. And if able to use full speed, must look into your pc specs too. be safe, go for 150mbps if possible, extra 10 or 20 dollars per month.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can get 70% speed that really good.
My best is 35% and average about 10~25% only.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn i go and check, 30 times my current speed of cable starhub, and price about the same. what kind of logic, shit man still under contract

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im using MyRepublic fibre plan under gamer.so far it is stable.more customer focus compare to the big 3.