• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

m&d Security Officer With Cancer Raises 8 kids!! Chinks Can't Afford Even 1 kid!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this chap is a dead man................either the cancer will kill him.............or his 9 kids certainly will..........

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
He still can afford HDB mortgage payments?

LKY is really no horse run!!

HK you need to wait 20 years to get public housing.

Chow sor hai Christian siow you blind or illiterate? You never read the m&d is living in subsidized rental flat?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son is in RJC oredi lah! He did well enough to get in, but too bad not in the best class! But still, my son is in RJC leh!

I hope your RJC son will meet with an accident soon and render him as an invalid.

Then you can still praise the PAP for a system that will ' care' for your handicapped son!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you think this guy can give his best to all his 8 kids in terms of finances, education, food, etc?

chinks have low birth rate 'cos they want the best for their child. they can also afford 8 kids using CDAC and govt assistance, but do you think they want to?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese dog johntan there is a difference between giving a good quality of life to one or two children or raising a brood and not having enough to take care of all of them or giving them the proper attention. It's just like the reptiles or fish that give birth to literally many many spawn and only a few make it to adulthood. Higher life forms don't follow this reproduction method.

You are saying that this mudboy's kids have a high mortality rate and only a few of them will make it to adulthood?

In terms of good quality, they are entitled to a world-class education that is mostly paid for by the PAP government. This is a privilege given to all sinkies simply because they were born sinkies, regardless of their race and religion. So, I don't see the issue here.

We need more foreigners because most sinkies and samsters are impotent and cannot produce two or more kids.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Good riddance to scum. I wish they'd disposed of them 10 years ago when they were first arrested.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am refering to Mats earning 800 bucks who still can afford HDB flat lah!

Leemember?

Of Cow$8 ''pet' at Sengkang......$800 can afford...of course we all LEEmember....have to be " Lee member" to have such privilege...any lesser mortals, will have to pitch tent, next to the house at Plaza Singapura..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are saying that this mudboy's kids have a high mortality rate and only a few of them will make it to adulthood?

In terms of good quality, they are entitled to a world-class education that is mostly paid for by the PAP government. This is a privilege given to all sinkies simply because they were born sinkies, regardless of their race and religion. So, I don't see the issue here.

We need more foreigners because most sinkies and samsters are impotent and cannot produce two or more kids.

If you don't even know what a metaphor is i suggest you go look it up.

Even then who knows m&ds from such large families with such little resources probably won't even live older compared to chinese. The fact of the matter is with a large brood and with very little resources to take care of the kids they often grow up with lesser ambitions and have to compete with their siblings for everything.

Thanks to your master who implemented the stop at 2 nonsense.

Anyway PAP cum chinese dog how many kids do you have?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't even know what a metaphor is i suggest you go look it up.

Even then who knows m&ds from such large families with such little resources probably won't even live older compared to chinese. The fact of the matter is with a large brood and with very little resources to take care of the kids they often grow up with lesser ambitions and have to compete with their siblings for everything.

Thanks to your master who implemented the stop at 2 nonsense.

Anyway PAP cum chinese dog how many kids do you have?

These poor Malay families have kids witnessing how their own parents married too young and have too many kids. End up these kids got to live with very limited resources and mostly have poor education background.

I seriously don't understand Why when these kids grow up, they will repeat the same mistake their parents made by marrying young and having a lot of kids. Didn't they suffered this fate. Why they want their offspring to suffer like them?

Other than they being genetically stupid I really can't think of any justification.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These poor Malay families have kids witnessing how their own parents married too young and have too many kids. End up these kids got to live with very limited resources and mostly have poor education background.

I seriously don't understand Why when these kids grow up, they will repeat the same mistake their parents made by marrying young and having a lot of kids. Didn't they suffered this fate. Why they want their offspring to suffer like them?

Other than they being genetically stupid I really can't think of any justification.

We simply call this a 'vicious cycle'.