• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lucky break - going to be rich soon

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received a lucky break email today I think I'm going to get rich very soon. PM me if you want to get the link.

XiaoMi

Alfrescian
Loyal
An opportunity remains an opportunity if one do not open the door of opportunity, I say kopiuncle should go for it, grab it, embrace it.

jw5

Loyal
An opportunity remains an opportunity if one do not open the door of opportunity, I say kopiuncle should go for it, grab it, embrace it.

It's an opportunity for kopiunc1e, not kopiuncle, you twit! :wink:

Viber

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiaomi phones and premium phones are getting more and more expensive.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should reply and use this software. When you become rich, do remember your friends from sbf and buy us drinks, especially me.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also just got this today too.

Very lucky

SpaceScam01.jpg