• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LRT train hit Technician carrying out maintenance works

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone here know how to post at other web site like ; yahoo, youtube etc. must let the world know abt our ' first class transport ' . just read from another report saying that a man spotted with a knife in the train. :mad:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is the LRT accident technician dead???

thinking of it, read the para in red, either the reporter is trying to cover up or SMRT doing so. Go check with LTA whether when train is moving, are personnels allowed to access trackside.

But the way the news article put it, it was the technician's fault as they have 1.5m walkway. KNN, SPH and SMRT are really fucking devious.:oIo:

I am going to follow this piece of news closely and update you guys with their half truth, half lies kind of report.:oIo:

The reason why I am so fed up is because why always devious pple at GLC can get away with their wrong doings. They are always in my prayers.:mad:

Oct 31, 2010
Injured LRT technician dies
By Kon Xin Hua

THE Light Rapid Transit (LRT) technician who had head injuries and needed a leg amputation as a result of a train accident while attending to an electrical fault, died last Friday.

Mr Chia Teck Heng, 48, was at a designated walkway, checking the power rail between Phoenix and Bukit Panjang stations, when an oncoming train hit him at Phoenix station at about 8am on Oct 17.

The 1.5m wide walkway runs throughout the LRT system, between the two rail tracks, and has yellow demarcation lines on both sides.

The Sunday Times understands that train operator SMRT has strict regulations on staff access when they go onto the tracks. Its operation control centre approves every access, which is closely monitored.

Details are as yet unclear as to the cause of death and investigations are ongoing.

Mr Chia had severe injuries to his head and legs. His right leg was amputated. He was warded at the National University Hospital's surgical intensive care unit. But his condition worsened, and he died at about 5.45pm last Friday without emerging from a coma.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have submitted this thread to "Stumble Upon", pple all over the world using stumble tool will be able to access it, under politics cat.

anyone here know how to post at other web site like ; yahoo, youtube etc. must let the world know abt our ' first class transport ' . just read from another report saying that a man spotted with a knife in the train. :mad:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have submitted this thread to "Stumble Upon", pple all over the world using stumble tool will be able to access it, under politics cat.

oi krafty, now got 1 vacancy for technician...u can go apply...and when u also kena like him, we will also put ur demise in "stumble upon" for the whole world to know...LOL