• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low TK: JBJ Only Makes Personal Attacks, Not Interested In Debates On Policy Issues

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
We now finally know why Low TK refuse to bail out his mentor, the very person who groom him to his position today.

Low TK has been quoted as saying that JBJ do not engage in political debates on policies and issues and instead just focuses on personal attacks on MM Lee.

Kicking a person when he is down (or rather dead). Low TK is so honourable.:biggrin:

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Low TK: JBJ Only Makes Personal Attacks, Not Interested In Debates On Policy Issu

We now finally know why Low TK refuse to bail out his mentor, the very person who groom him to his position today.

Low TK has been quoted as saying that JBJ do not engage in political debates on policies and issues and instead just focuses on personal attacks on MM Lee.

Kicking a person when he is down (or rather dead). Low TK is so honourable.:biggrin:

He got to live up to his family name what ....LOW....so he did exactly this by becoming very low.

Also his initial TK = tekan (Malay word for oppression , kicking, illtreat other people (living or dead)

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Low TK: JBJ Only Makes Personal Attacks, Not Interested In Debates On Policy Issu

He got to live up to his family name what ....LOW....so he did exactly this by becoming very low.

Also his initial TK = tekan (Malay word for oppression , kicking, illtreat other people (living or dead)

This is Lower than the lowest point in the Pacific Ocean. Even JBJ's political adversaries spoke of JBJ more highly than Low TK.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did u not rejoice in JBJ's passing away. What does it make u? A piece of shit?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did u not rejoice in JBJ's passing away. What does it make u? A piece of shit?

You spastic dog :mad:. JBJ did not hand me the keys to his safe the way he did for Low. Everyone knows Low bites the hand that feed him and now this grave (pardon the pun) insult.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You spastic dog :mad:. JBJ did not hand me the keys to his safe the way he did for Low. Everyone knows Low bites the hand that feed him and now this grave (pardon the pun) insult.
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - MM Lee Has Outlived JBJ</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">c1inton888 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">1:35 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>6588.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Hahaha.. It's time to uncorked my Krug, Clos du Mesnil 1995 to celebrate the long overdue demise of JBJ, the most foul-mouth and dishonest (he did cook his Party's accounts) Singaporean politician.
MM Lee has outlived all his political opponents Lee Siew Choh, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, and now, J B Jeyaratnam. MM Lee is still going srtong, in fact he has more energy than a person one-quarter of his age.
Next to go are CST, LTK and CSJ. I am sure MM Lee will have the chance to read their Obituaries.
MM Lee Kuan Yew's love for Singapore and her citizens will give him the will and determination to outlive these traitors of Singapore.
LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

An attempt to discord.
Nice try.

:wink: :o :wink:

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you put words into LTK's mouth?

insomia

Alfrescian
Loyal

makapaaa. you must be the 66.6% who are still sleeping.

when japanese occupy asia as we all seen in the show how lackey are treated when the japanese got kicked out. :biggrin:

Dog is a label that only u've the honour to be entitled to.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Low, if true, may bite the hand that groom him.... while you lick the hand that feed you... doesn't that make you the same species as Low... :p:biggrin::smile:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you put words into LTK's mouth?

You retarded spastic :mad: I have never put words into other people's mouth.

I had only put my dick into the mouths of SYTs.:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will not be surprised if Low TK takes over the RP.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are just a retarded dog following me everywhere to smell my fart.

Following U........DEFINITELY...especially when u post crabby shit and lies :mad: I'll never turn down an opportunity to poke fun at trolls like u :biggrin:

Last edited: