• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low TK: JBJ Only Makes Personal Attacks, Not Interested In Debates On Policy Issues

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Low TK: JBJ Only Makes Personal Attacks, Not Interested In Debates On Policy Issu

I will not be surprised if Low TK takes over the RP.

I'll not be surprise if this thread becomes a ghost town when Clinton666 runs out of ideas to amuse us :biggrin: :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Low TK: JBJ Only Makes Personal Attacks, Not Interested In Debates On Policy Issu

Without JBJ, RP will be much like NSP, a party that comes to life every five years.

LTK will take over RP then since he is the 'leader' of the Opp. Anything that belongs to JBJ will eventually be LTK's possesion, history repeats itself.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'll not be surprise if this thread becomes a ghost town when Clinton666 runs out of ideas to amuse us :biggrin: :biggrin:

My threads will never be a ghost town with retarded dogs like you wagging your tail and following me around smelling my fart.:mad:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought Chia Thye Poh is still alive?

<MM Lee has outlived all his political opponents Lee Siew Choh, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, and now, J B Jeyaratnam. MM Lee is still going srtong, in fact he has more energy than a person one-quarter of his age.
Next to go are CST, LTK and CSJ. I am sure MM Lee will have the chance to read their Obituaries.
MM Lee Kuan Yew's love for Singapore and her citizens will give him the will and determination to outlive these traitors of Singapore.
LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>