• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: My traditional parents didn't approve of him

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Malay girl is doing alright. She has a chinese boyfriend, thats one up than her peers who have m&d or ah neh boyfriends. She should enjoy a chinese sausage while she can. Its the hardest of the lot. :smile:

yup that's correct. These bloody racists even want to add in keling and m&d to the same category as ang moh. :rolleyes: What a joke.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAhaha loser, so it seems that a nerdy chinese guy is better than those m&ds and kelings. :oIo:

Why angry right correct? Interracial only works one way?

You're so full of your racial hatred that you missed the fact that I did not mention the word 'Chinese'. I wonder how it feels to be a racist?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're so full of your racial hatred that you missed the fact that I did not mention the word 'Chinese'. I wonder how it feels to be a racist?

Another act blur bastard full of interracial hatred. What do you mean by missing out on m&d, keling and ang moh? You're the racist here cos you're implying the chinese guy is inferior to them. I say this malay girl is smart going for a chinese guy.

Don't put keling or m&ds into the same cat as ang moh okay. Retarded piece of crap, they are well below ang moh.

KopiJoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would get a minah wife if opportunity presents itself...they are after all easier to please and cheaper to maintain versus a Singapore Chinese girl...And they are hot too!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would get a minah wife if opportunity presents itself...they are after all easier to please and cheaper to maintain versus a Singapore Chinese girl...And they are hot too!

Might as well get a Vietnamese girl. Lagi easier to maintain and got milky fair complexion.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ae0115c0-2923-4ba4-9d70-de59fd001ff3.jpg

Last edited: